Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

R.I.P. Lee Crock

Started by Cap-Z-ro, May 01, 2010, 05:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

I have done some reading and decided to build the device.

What I found vague was the reason of the amount of batteries and the type. Is this so the battery can cause more charge to accumulate on the sheet? And would Li-ion batteries work as good?

Ronwg

@ broli---Not sure about the amount of batteries used--I'm just following the info I got from Kellynet.
Everyone I tell about the device looks at me like I'm crazy--closed minded people sure do annoy me.

Cap-Z-ro

Thanks for the circuit Ron, nice work.

I was kinda hoping it ran without an outside power source, like Lee's units.

Even though we lost Lee and his business is no more, we still have a source for his stand alone units.

Luckily I remembered the name of the guy Lee mentioned who did the switching circuit...anyway, I found him.

His name is Tom Berryman...his email address is twb8899@yahoo.com

He is selling off the stock he was stuck with due to Lee's sudden passing...and is asking something around $350.00...and I believe $200 if you buy 10 units.

Regards...

broli

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on May 04, 2010, 07:55:26 PM
Thanks for the circuit Ron, nice work.

I was kinda hoping it ran without an outside power source, like Lee's units.

Even though we lost Lee and his business is no more, we still have a source for his stand alone units.

Luckily I remembered the name of the guy Lee mentioned who did the switching circuit...anyway, I found him.

His name is Tom Berryman...his email address is twb8899@yahoo.com

He is selling off the stock he was stuck with due to Lee's sudden passing...and is asking something around $350.00...and I believe $200 if you buy 10 units.

Regards...

That's a relative high price. Of course if it works it's invaluable but in this skeptic world people are used to buying "cheap" medication on long term basis which results in orders of magnitude more monetary value in comparison.

I believe he would be more successful if he sold it with a money back guarantee. This way people can run it for a month or two and either experience the life changing results or not. That is if he's confident of the former.

For the tinkerer you can find 10 D batteries for 20$ then 5 2xD battery holders for 10$ and a SPDT relay for 3.5$. And for the screen you can get away with using cheap tin foil roll under your mattress.

EDIT: Since no one mentioned this I should add it's best to use an impulse aka bistable aka latching relay. This relay needs a single pulse to switch. In this case the power consumption reduces drastically.

Cap-Z-ro

All of Lee's profits went back ninto running hisd clinic.

Someone told me, they once suggested to Lee that he charge people a small fee of $50 dollars, to help cover expenses.

Lee's response..."I can't do that.  These people have been bled just about dry by the medical system".

Regards...