Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gulf Oil Spill - new record

Started by 4Tesla, May 01, 2010, 08:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on July 12, 2010, 11:04:27 PM
Okay, BP got the new cap attached.  They still have to test it under pressure and see if it works right.  Oil is still gushing from the top, so they're still "on the hook" to everyone for this fiasco.
Let's see what happens in a day or two.
--Lee
As ResinRat2 indicated:
The new cap actually held.  Amazing.  It doesn't necessarily need to poison the Gulf in the future.  BP still has to complete the relief wells to plug the main one with concrete.

We live in hope.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

happyfunball

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 08, 2010, 08:50:53 PM
Bla bla bla

Why don't you find another messageboard for your temper tantrums...

sparks

Now they sit back and look for signs of increased seabed floor doming.  If the seabed starts to rise the cap will have to be opened before the seabed open ups a fissure and the sudden release of untold amounts of whatever is down there.  Or the top of the well head seperates all together along with 100s of feet of casing in some kind of underwater oil rocket.  What a mess.  Really a wakeup call to the present administration to get off its knees licking the boots of opec and invest in altenative energy like they said they were going to.  We need the grid to be overhauled also if we expect to deploy electric vehicles.  What ever happened to all the money Bush  was going  to give the department of energy to invest in fuel cell technology and hydrogen production.  The deserts of the Southwest are rich in sunshine.  Imagine the US exporting fuel instead of trading everything it has for it including the lives of young men and women.  Imagine defunct factories springing into action producing electric vehicles solar cells windmills thermal electric converters.  The GNP will go from it's stagnant growth to 5fold what it is now.  We have millions of people unemployed just waiting for a chance.  This is something that everyone can get behind except the old money.  Fuck the old money and in with the noveau riche.  The truly wealthy of mind and spirit.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

giantkiller

And if a dome appears there will be a stretching of the surface which equals multiple weak spots. Any one or many could crack open.

Quote from: sparks on July 15, 2010, 08:45:53 PM
Now they sit back and look for signs of increased seabed floor doming.  If the seabed starts to rise the cap will have to be opened before the seabed open ups a fissure and the sudden release of untold amounts of whatever is down there.  Or the top of the well head seperates all together along with 100s of feet of casing in some kind of underwater oil rocket.  What a mess.  Really a wakeup call to the present administration to get off its knees licking the boots of opec and invest in altenative energy like they said they were going to.  We need the grid to be overhauled also if we expect to deploy electric vehicles.  What ever happened to all the money Bush  was going  to give the department of energy to invest in fuel cell technology and hydrogen production.  The deserts of the Southwest are rich in sunshine.  Imagine the US exporting fuel instead of trading everything it has for it including the lives of young men and women.  Imagine defunct factories springing into action producing electric vehicles solar cells windmills thermal electric converters.  The GNP will go from it's stagnant growth to 5fold what it is now.  We have millions of people unemployed just waiting for a chance.  This is something that everyone can get behind except the old money.  Fuck the old money and in with the noveau riche.  The truly wealthy of mind and spirit.

sparks

@GK

Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick     Guys with sophisticated fishfinders have reported a dome building in the area with a two mile outer circumference.    BP is not going to pay for the gulf cleanup its going to be pay at the pump as usual.  That money Obama had set aside by BP is not going to come out of BP's shareholers pockets.  It will be coming out of ours everytime we have to go to the filling station.  Every time I go to the filling station I feel like someone is filling a particular orifice of mine.  The government taxes fuel because they feel that fuel is not a necessity and we have the option of walking to wherever we HAVE to go,  Ya right.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love