Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Finally - A Quick Cheap Natural and Legal Cure for Cancer

Started by Cap-Z-ro, May 06, 2010, 06:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thaelin

I am just going on the old adage, an ounce of prevention. 5 out of the 7 in my
family died from cancer. I don't feel like participating thank you. Besides, its dirt
cheap and it helps my acidity problem a lot. On top of all that, I don't get sick any
more like I used to do. Puts your immune system in to hyper-drive.

thay

Cap-Z-ro

haithar quote:

" I'm no chemist but i wouldn't take any ingredient mix from swimming pool stores recommended on a shady internet page."

Exactly...you are no chemist...so  what is your point ?

Due to the fact you are new to these "shady internet pages"...your uninformed and uncalled for negative commentary has consequently cast you under suspicion as a paid pharmaceutical disinformation troll.

Regards...

haithar

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on May 14, 2010, 04:07:35 PM
haithar quote:

" I'm no chemist but i wouldn't take any ingredient mix from swimming pool stores recommended on a shady internet page."

Exactly...you are no chemist...so  what is your point ?

Due to the fact you are new to these "shady internet pages"...your uninformed and uncalled for negative commentary has consequently cast you under suspicion as a paid pharmaceutical disinformation troll.

Regards...
my point is i don't know what that exactly is so i don't take it and i'd advise other people the same. the fact that i'm no chemist only supports this obviously, otherwise i could determine if the stuff was safe to take or not.
anyway it's just my opinion, because i have seen other 'unhelpful' instructions before (like posted). it's fine if you want to take swimming pool chlorine or whatever it is if you think it won't harm you, but the fact that you think there are paid people from the pharma industry looking through overunity pages to defame alternative medicine makes me wonder if it really didn't do any harm.

Cap-Z-ro

You talk in circles.

You seem intent on using scare tactics to discredit a health protocol backed by very reputable people.

And yes the murderers of big pharma spare no expense in protecting their monopoly...which is threatened with extinction by this cure.

And by your words, you are coming across as one of their hirelings.

Regards...

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro said:
quote]
Also, I was hoping you or Lee would have come back in the 'Dear cap' thread, I had more stuff to add...oh well. I'll see if I can work it into another bit.
Hey Cap...
I've been busy lately getting ready to go to the local Community College here in San Francisco, and also concentrate on my "I see an economic disaster coming..." thread.  Occasionally, I make other comments elsewhere if I think I know something about the thread topic.

Which Dear Cap... thread or forum were you thinking of?

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.