Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hi, I'm Mike. I'm unemployed and live with my parents.

Started by mike444, May 06, 2010, 08:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike444

And have dabbled with free energy years and year ago.

I've basically existed on the fringe of the fringe of the free energy movement, thinking about it by myself since i was a kid in elementary school, but never really having my own place to set up shop and really work at my theories. Plus I've really had a hard time just acquiring the basic materials needed to conduct experiments. But the positive of that is, I've really had a long time to just think about this stuff in my head. So I consider myself a good theorist.

About 20 years ago (and for a short time) I was able to set up a primitive device in my room to test my theories, however. Basically a primitive version of what Peter Peregrinus of Maricourt was using. Through observation (i have no mathematical understanding of magnetism), I saw that Peter's model and any other versions of it could never work because of the dual push/pull qualities of magnets. I saw that once the combined strength of the preceding magnets in a ring was greater or equal to the combined acceding magnets in a ring, the armature would start to slow down and then stop, never making it over the jump at the end of the ring to repeat the cycle. I could see that that set up, where the magnets were all equal in strength, would never work. This was a very important principle to me and I thought of an idea that might overcome this if I could only test it. The trouble was, I was never good at gathering materials and constructing and this would require more magnets which were expensive. Being young and in school, I just never had the time and if I asked anybody for help, I wouldn't know what to say to them. Maybe I was going crazy?

So my ideas floundered for years and years but I never stopped thinking about it and promised I would build myself a workshop when I moved out. Well, happily I have almost saved enough money to move out but all this time I have been watching what others were trying to do with free energy online, especially magnet motors. And while I see many great attempts and even some alleged successes, I can see many other still making the same mistake as Peter Peregrinus of Maricourt and using a ring of magnets all of equal strength.

This to me, is a very basic error that I want to help remedy because it will never work.

When you put magnets in a tight ring, you not only have to overcome the dual push/pull quality of each magnet, but magnets in a ring will combine their strength and cancel out any pull effects the ring contains. Once an armature passes a magnet, there will always be a pull back effect. Always. The more magnets an armature passes, the stronger the pull back effect. This weakens and cancels out the pull forward effect.

But I have a remedy which I have yet to test.

In all my searches on the internet and youtube I have seen people struggling with the same principle but I have never seen them apply my solution as I was hoping and even sometimes suggested they should.

I would like to share it with you all now and get your feedback.

Best Regards,
Mike

innovation_station

hello mike my name is bill ...

welcome to I OU  Anonymous
ITS KINDA LIKE AA  ..

HOW DO YOU DO !

: )

IST!

you know i would love to enjoy every day with my ASTRAL PARENTS...

btw thos that dont know or understand my last sentance ... or half sentance .. as i like to use HALF SENTANCES.. lol

this means the buggers took my kids from me ..

SO I STRIPPED THEM OF THERE POWER ..

NO BODY WANTED TO GIVE ME 5 CENTS FOR MY WORK .. 

SO .. HERE WE ARE .. 

NEXT LETS TALK OF TURNING WATER TO GOLD ..  AND OTHER METALS I HEAR YA CAN GROW EM ...

LOL
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

e2matrix

Welcome to the forum Mike!  I know a lot of people here will be interested in your ideas and there are a lot of experienced builders here too who have tried a lot of mag motor ideas.  Don't worry not everyone here is as eccentric as IST (innovation_station).  He's got a cryptic and unusual writing style but his video's are often informative.

gauschor

To be honest this post sounds like copy&paste and as weird like that: "I am from Nigeria and I have the privilege to transfer the sum of 50.000.000$ into your accounts. Please send as your passport as well as office/department fees of 300$ for confirming your identity."

Sorry, lol, but it just looks like that... and wtf... who cares if you still live at your parents home  ???... No... definitely a strange start. Also:

Quote from: mike444 on May 06, 2010, 08:50:08 AMBut I have a remedy which I have yet to test.

See, there lies a problem. You are talking of years and years of experience with magnets, but still you were not able to confirm it. Hence there was enough time to buy magnets with different strength. If you look at any magnet shops, you can buy neodym magnets all kinds of strength. And the small ones are really cheap! Buy 100 different magnets for 50 bucks (not so much if you only buy once in several years...). Still no results? Really... there is something weird about the guy...

mike444

Quote from: innovation_station on May 06, 2010, 09:03:21 AM
hello mike my name is bill ...

welcome to I OU  Anonymous
ITS KINDA LIKE AA  ..

HOW DO YOU DO !

: )

IST!

you know i would love to enjoy every day with my ASTRAL PARENTS...

btw thos that dont know or understand my last sentance ... or half sentance .. as i like to use HALF SENTANCES.. lol

this means the buggers took my kids from me ..

SO I STRIPPED THEM OF THERE POWER ..

NO BODY WANTED TO GIVE ME 5 CENTS FOR MY WORK .. 

SO .. HERE WE ARE .. 

NEXT LETS TALK OF TURNING WATER TO GOLD ..  AND OTHER METALS I HEAR YA CAN GROW EM ...

LOL

Thanks for the welcome, IST! Not to worry about your sentences...They are fine...And I've seen even more unusual styles on philosophy forums from way back...Good to meet ya!

Quote from: e2matrix on May 06, 2010, 12:18:56 PM
Welcome to the forum Mike!  I know a lot of people here will be interested in your ideas and there are a lot of experienced builders here too who have tried a lot of mag motor ideas.  Don't worry not everyone here is as eccentric as IST (innovation_station).  He's got a cryptic and unusual writing style but his video's are often informative.

Thanks, e2matrix! I'm looking forward to hearing other people's ideas and sharing my own.

Quote from: gauschor on May 06, 2010, 01:23:12 PM
To be honest this post sounds like copy&paste and as weird like that: "I am from Nigeria and I have the privilege to transfer the sum of 50.000.000$ into your accounts. Please send as your passport as well as office/department fees of 300$ for confirming your identity."

Sorry, lol, but it just looks like that... and wtf... who cares if you still live at your parents home  ???... No... definitely a strange start. Also:

See, there lies a problem. You are talking of years and years of experience with magnets, but still you were not able to confirm it. Hence there was enough time to buy magnets with different strength. If you look at any magnet shops, you can buy neodym magnets all kinds of strength. And the small ones are really cheap! Buy 100 different magnets for 50 bucks (not so much if you only buy once in several years...). Still no results? Really... there is something weird about the guy...

Ha! Touche, gauschor! But I was just joking even though I am living at home...And you're right, there is something weird about me not having tested my theories in all this time...My life has gone through a lot of odd detours that I never would have expected...I have been trying to do so many things at once with not so much success in any areas...so it has been a little frustrating and I am guilty of putting aside magnetic interests to focus on other things...I guess I am just not good working at home and that has been the major part of my problem for all this time...

Anyway, here is my idea:

When they people make the magnet motors with the ring of magnets, why do they always use the same strength magnets all the way around? Why don't they use a ring of magnets with ascending strengths so the armature gets pulled all the way around to the end of the ring where it has then built up enough momentum to make the jump back to the first magnet so the cycle can repeat? Why have I never seen anyone try that?