Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BIG SHIT ABOUT TO DROP

Started by innovation_station, May 07, 2010, 08:41:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

infringer

:'( my heart goes out to the children and the soldiers who engage as told ...

This stain will forever haunt them I am sure.

It is not video games though I highly disagree I played all kinds of video games violent and gore it was merely a video game entertainment.

I do not have the urge to go out and kill adults I despise let alone little children so mr. prison planet I will disagree and from the look on his face he looks like he is ready to kill or have other people ruin families to the point where people will take there own lives... And surely this video will cause death weather a living death or not it will be the death of a life that once was because this soldier took orders !

What about this I would like to see mr prison planet out there on the battlefield doing the right thing after seeing his mates blown to smithereens by a child strapped with a bomb and sacrificed it is an evil beast we fight we must take proper measures to ensure the safety of our own!

I don't agree with what was done but we must not be so one sided!

These could have been key operatives that were killed aside from the children we should work a little more smartly and eliminate the children from harms way I am ticked as well we did not but it can be exploited any weakness can be exploited.

Think of this lets tote children around cause the weak Americans will not touch us cause they have orders not to shoot under any circumstance...

I do not feel we know the whole story here but yes I believe this type of war will drive many sane men to go insane!

Don't care about circumstance just continue to hate and slam every soldier just because of one small group follows rouge orders or maybe they were not aware they were children with a crappy camera picture like that...

Continue to damn everyone we know damnation is the way to the holy land as well right?

Let god judge this one we do not know all the facts and don't spill your hate over to the other 99% of our forces who are not even involved in this matter right!
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

Bulbz

I just managed to watch the video, and fucking hell...

Those fucking faggoty nonce cunts deserve to be fed through a meat grinder, feet first ! As for the wanker that threw that puppy and killed it, I would like to wheel spin a car, right on his bollocks!

If there is such thing as Hell, when they get sent there, I hope they all fucking boil and simmer repeatedly !
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

allcanadian

@MrMag
QuoteDon't be so naive IST. This has been going on since the beginning of time. It's called war. I hate seeing those kinds of things too but that's what happens in a war. The videos are just more readily available to see now then they were in the past. That's all.
No, this is not what just happens in war and there are international laws which all countries have signed to prevent this kind of terrorism, yes in this case the soldiers in the video are terrorists acting outside the laws of their government. Quite frankly I find the fact that you think that this is normal behavior in war or anywhere else very disturbing, it is not normal ---it is not moral, it is a crime against every person on this planet. It's odd that more people are not outraged by this, I think it is because they believe it will not happen to them. If they thought for one millisecond that this could happen to them or their family I can promise you they would think very different. Regardless of which country we live in or where we live in that country or which party we voted for in government or the color of our skin or the language we speak, we should all be outraged by this immoral act.

I think we should also understand this is not the actions of the U.S. government, the government is a noble institution not unlike any government. This is not the actions of the U.S. military which is a noble institution having strict codes of conduct which does not include killing helpless women and children. Institutions do not harm people as they do not have the capacity to do this --- only individual people can allow this to happen. If there is someone to blame for corrupt and immoral behavior it is individual people or groups of people within the governments,the military or society. We should never lay blame on institutions or entities as it serves no purpose it is always the people within them who we should hold accountable for their actions.

@Infringer
QuoteThese could have been key operatives that were killed aside from the children we should work a little more smartly and eliminate the children from harms way I am ticked as well we did not but it can be exploited any weakness can be exploited.
Think of this lets tote children around cause the weak Americans will not touch us cause they have orders not to shoot under any circumstance...
We should never confuse morality with weakness, any half-wit can do as their told but a real man, a responsible adult will always do what they know is right regardless of the consequences --- there are no exceptions nor excuses in moral conduct and it is a sign of great strength not weakness. Just because you have justification or an order from someone else to harm innocent people does not under any circumstances make it right or moral. Think about it, if those soldiers killed innocent children to get at terrorists then they are the terrorists, they are no better than the terrorists and it does not matter if they had orders or justification as there is no justification to kill innocent children under ANY circumstances.

Regards
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

Bob Smith

Well put, AC,
But I have heard stories from friends of vets that that Allied troops did in fact shoot unarmed prisoners during WWII.  I didn't want to watch the vid - maybe later. But more and more military operations are being spearheaded by globalized "defense contract" corporations which operate outside the law and national constitutions (and human conscience).  Perhaps if enough of us made noise, this would stop.
Bob

MrMag

Quote from: allcanadian on May 08, 2010, 02:07:01 PM
@MrMagNo, this is not what just happens in war and there are international laws which all countries have signed to prevent this kind of terrorism, yes in this case the soldiers in the video are terrorists acting outside the laws of their government. Quite frankly I find the fact that you think that this is normal behavior in war or anywhere else very disturbing, it is not normal ---it is not moral, it is a crime against every person on this planet. It's odd that more people are not outraged by this, I think it is because they believe it will not happen to them. If they thought for one millisecond that this could happen to them or their family I can promise you they would think very different. Regardless of which country we live in or where we live in that country or which party we voted for in government or the color of our skin or the language we speak, we should all be outraged by this immoral act.

I think we should also understand this is not the actions of the U.S. government, the government is a noble institution not unlike any government. This is not the actions of the U.S. military which is a noble institution having strict codes of conduct which does not include killing helpless women and children. Institutions do not harm people as they do not have the capacity to do this --- only individual people can allow this to happen. If there is someone to blame for corrupt and immoral behavior it is individual people or groups of people within the governments,the military or society. We should never lay blame on institutions or entities as it serves no purpose it is always the people within them who we should hold accountable for their actions.

@InfringerWe should never confuse morality with weakness, any half-wit can do as their told but a real man, a responsible adult will always do what they know is right regardless of the consequences --- there are no exceptions nor excuses in moral conduct and it is a sign of great strength not weakness. Just because you have justification or an order from someone else to harm innocent people does not under any circumstances make it right or moral. Think about it, if those soldiers killed innocent children to get at terrorists then they are the terrorists, they are no better than the terrorists and it does not matter if they had orders or justification as there is no justification to kill innocent children under ANY circumstances.

Regards
AC

AC, What hole have you been hiding in? Tell me one war that this has never happened in. Yes, there are laws to stop this type of behavior but they are very rarely used against the winner (if there really is one).  2nd world war for example. The Germans are held responsible for their actions and rightly so. But, how about the American soldiers who raped women, you don't hear much about them. Vietnam is another example. I'm sure you have heard the stories of the things that happened there. Putting these kids into life or death situations day after day is bound to affect their moral integrity. Shit happens.
And now you say that the US Government is a noble institution. LMAO. Let's send our kids over their to kill people. Especially the one we ourselves put in power a few years ago. We will use weapons of mass destruction as an excuse to go their and finish what my daddy started. By the time people realize that we were lying and they don't have any, it will be too late. Screw the U.N. we are a noble institution and can do whatever we like.
And I disagree that the Institution should not be held responsible. The shit stops at the President. The ones on top have the power and authority to stop or at least limit these types of actions. It is the Institution that lets these people get away with it.