Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BIG SHIT ABOUT TO DROP

Started by innovation_station, May 07, 2010, 08:41:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

i agree ...  mr mags ..

but to see KIDS SHOOTING KIDS IS JUST PLAIN WRONG ..

PERHAPS THERE GUNS GET SO HOT THEY CAN NO LONGER HOLD THEM ... or perhaps they just melt in there hands ...

IST
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

innovation_station

now assume that the gijoes were ordered to shoot there own children and wife...  would they ? 

would they joke so louldly  the same as they are doing to someone elses children and family ..

thats a good question ....

ist

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

jadaro2600

Quote from: innovation_station on May 07, 2010, 08:34:45 PM
now assume that the gijoes were ordered to shoot there own children and wife...  would they ? 

ist

yes, they would.  there seems to be a zero tolerance policy for independent thought in place at the moment.

didn't watch the video, but it seems reasonable to think this extreme - or a falsehood all together.  The point being, the video may as well be propaganda.

And if there is any truth to it - surely there will be some justice to serve no?

Cloxxki

The war tribunal in The Hague has put war criminals to justice before.
This time, seems American army should be tried. Unrightful wars, false pretences, and only for gain. Power over others, through theft and violence.

If you are from the US: these are your boys, trained by your men, having been brought up by your families, being lauded by your government and society, OUT THERE KILLING CIVILIANS.

And they are doing it...

FOR FUN
Think of the holocaust. These German officers were NOT enjoying themselves. They didn't apply to be sent to the war front.
They were traumatised over what they were ordered to do. Many brave souls tried to save lives where-ever they could. Or plotted to kill their top leader, for the betterment of mankind. All at the risk of simply being executed, or worse : being tortured for it.

Question:
Which nation started most of the last BIG 10 wars? And what did they use as a motive? What was the real agenda?

A Jewish Orthodox man ruined the WWII memorial in Amsterdam this week. Read about it, it's being muffled. It was not a Muslim man or woman, as one would expect them to on such a day, praise the holocaust. In fact, we spend billions on security against Muslims, and quite frankly, we hardly have such troubles from them. Petty theft, small scale intimidation and violence, yes, they are well known for. But big stuff, no.
I'm Dutch. If we have damage on the streets, it's white trash soccer fans. They man war for fun. They kill other soccer otball fans. And fail to watch the games, or know the actual team's tactics.
The equavalent of our soccer fans, in the US get to be drafted. In the Dutch army (I worked for Defense at one time), serious effort is made to NOT get blood hungry maniacs on board. They always make the collective look bad.

Bulbz

Quote from: MrMag on May 07, 2010, 07:48:40 PM
Don't be so naive IST. This has been going on since the beginning of time. It's called war. I hate seeing those kinds of things too but that's what happens in a war. The videos are just more readily available to see now then they were in the past. That's all.

Then I'm so glad that I never joined the Army to stand alongside such child abusing scum !
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.