Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BIG SHIT ABOUT TO DROP

Started by innovation_station, May 07, 2010, 08:41:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

allcanadian

@Mrmag
QuoteAC, What hole have you been hiding in
Canada, I love this place ;D Did you know that in Canada our soldiers are called "peacekeepers", anyone can start a fight but preventing the fight in the first place is what we do, we make friends.
Regards
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

MrMag

Quote from: allcanadian on May 08, 2010, 06:30:52 PM
@MrmagCanada, I love this place ;D Did you know that in Canada our soldiers are called "peacekeepers", anyone can start a fight but preventing the fight in the first place is what we do, we make friends.
Regards
AC

Yes, I know WE have peacekeepers. We also have an army and we also have people who have done the same atrocities. Soo sad. I thought we were better then that.

innovation_station

to war is wrong .. i dont care who you are where you live .. if your fighting .. it is because you laque the understanding of what you really are ...

and then the reason for the wars in the first place ... 

well

THE END OF IT IS NOW ! 
they fire up the toys ...  those that are not ready ...

pass on ..

ist !
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

infringer

I totally agree with you folks I have the same sentiments very wise words but circumstance is a sob...

Put yourself there it is a tangled web.

If there were no war would peace really be real? I don't know that I believe that it is possible that the worlds best liars would train us all to be slaves which is what is happening now is peace really ever possible when no two people can agree on everything? Peace all be it doesn't come without having piece of mind.

It is very hard to understand this life but really I will not ever fully comprehend it while I will never give up on trying there is no perfect individual and no perfect government perfect is a standard that will never be met we must embrace difference I agree but the thousands who died in NY have clearly rolled in there graves many of times as well as the surviving family when people say this war had no purpose clearly you would have a difference of opinion if it were your family ....

Terror that was indeed terror and these organizations are kill or be killed don't fool yourself into believing that there is not someone out there who wishes to rip your heart out and eat it in front of you before you die cause I assure you there is.

Talk is EZ everyone could sit here talk like there perfect like they would not this that and the other but unless put in a situation of the same conditions you can never say I would not do something it is amazing how arrogant a human can be to say they know for 100% they would not do horrific things weather on mistake or simply following orders or maybe simply not knowing they were children could be possible. It is horrible grim ugly I agree but it does happen and just because you think you are not capeable of something does not mean that you are not that is PROVEN FACT!

I would like to illustrate for you simple hate in the workplace even it is amazing how shitty employees treat each other and try to scheme against one or the other just to get ahead when really ultimately they are making there workplace worse by being a snitching gold digging brown nosing SOB trying to over do and out do one another until the only person that can preform at a rate is some 19yr old kid right out of high school this is a war that us Americans fight everyday illegals and legals from other countries taking jobs and making our lives miserable and our wages shitty...  The tyrants called company owners get greedy and guess what more greedy until they treat people like slaves and work them till there body can no longer handle it and guess what I see it everyday and it is us who damn ourselves our on greed that exploits us if we cannot even handle simple day to day life with some love and caring how do you expect us to handle ourselves during war times??

IT IS SAD that is all I can say the world needs a change you are correct but we need to stop with war and fix our own problems here in the US...

FDA controlled by x pharma employees and x seed and food employees and they are supposed to regulate stuff pfffffft!!!!! bull shit!

Government controlled by companies who shell out cash to get officials elected or shell out tons of legal money or just money to the people in power to pass things in there favor is this really what life should be?

How do we stop it?
How do we end it?

United is how we stop it....

you are correct it has to end somewhere but the people on top need to start suffering more punishment cause it is they who are causing our downward spiral all for self help in the end ... People in power should be held to a much higher accountability!
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

MrMag

Well said infringer. I agree 100%.

Wouldn't it be nice if someone discovered simple free energy that anyone could build. They would post it all over the web to be available to everyone.
You could run your house and car from it. The big oil companies would have major losses and the oil wars would end. Gee, that would be too bad for them wouldn't it.