Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hi - Looking for Info (Introductory Post)

Started by Windweaver, May 07, 2010, 11:51:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windweaver

Hi

I'm really glad I found this place.
Am looking to learn more about this field, that is overunity devices & free energy. - am not an engineer but it isn't that i have no science background at all either. - Recently I've been reading about this stuff as well mainstream science quite a bit & of course.. still have a lot more to read.
These are some starting  questions I have.

There's a whole lot of stuff on this forum & a wide variety of devices. pretty overwhelming : )
What would be the the absolutely cheapest route I could take ? I'm not rich & don't have a lot of money to spare.. so any feedback to this end would be much appreciated. & since many of you'll are experienced here, i thought this would be the best place to ask this.

I've skimmed through posts the last few days since i've joined. - But I wanna ask.. how tough is it to really get such a device working. - that is, an overunity device, a device that will output much more energy than the Operator puts in.

I would at first maybe just want to do something very small like light up a bulb or 2 with a source that has say, in usual circumstances much less power than is needed to light up those bulbs (just an example), just so i can see & know the technology is working for sure.

& any other info is welcome.

much appreciate the help.

Thanks !

======================

FatBird

I recommend that you start by watching a FREE ENERGY video by clicking on the link below.

Then after the video, I recommend you click on the second link to get started.

Welcome to Overunity.

VIDEO:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1944827568401901581&q=overunity&hl=en#docid=167210479374903373

NICE THREAD:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9127.0

Steven Dufresne

Quote from: Windweaver link=topic=9146.msg240605#msg240605 A=1273247463
how tough is it to really get such a device working. - that is, an overunity device, a device that will output much more energy than the Operator puts in.

Uh, there's nothing yet that is proven and that detailed plans are available for you to just build one from. Everyone here is working on figuring out how to make such a device either by using our own ideas or trying to replicate someone elses where not enough details are available. Of course, if I've missed something that's come out I'd be overjoyed to hear it.

Welcome to the group, though. Hopefully you'll join us in our efforts.
-Steve
http://rimstar.org   http://wsminfo.org
He who smiles at lofty schemes, stems the tied of broken dreams. - Roger Hodgson

Windweaver

Fatbird, thanks for the links. & pointing me onto something. that thing in the video was pretty small too, which is nice.
The 2 things am most interested in are 1) harnessing the energy from the surroundings using a dipolarity. I suppose this is the most popular way of harnessing that energy (is that right ?)
2) antigravity stuff - in the case of antigravity.. my yearning is to just try & work towards making small/miniature stuff like something the size of my hand or a football or something.

Steven Dufresne wrote. . . .
Quotethere's nothing yet that is proven and that detailed plans are available for you to just build one from. Everyone here is working on figuring out how to make such a device. . .

I had watched some videos off the internet where it showed that some people managed to harness this energy from the surroundings at least in some elementary ways (eg bedini).. so i was under the impression that to some extent, some were doing it even if in a not so efficient way...(efficient in terms of how much energy could be harnessed from the surroundings conceptually).

what are your thoughts on that ?

Thanks for the welcome.
------------------------
Windweaver

Steven Dufresne

Windweaver,
Let me take your questions one at a time.

Quote from: Windweaver on May 07, 2010, 11:51:03 AM
What would be the the absolutely cheapest route I could take ?

The answer is not known. Whether you try Bedini's device, Steve Marks', the testatika (which I work on), or any of the many other allegedly working devices, it's all the same. To my knowledge no one has succeeded in replicating any one of them so the cost is not known.

how tough is it to really get such a device working. - that is, an overunity device, a device that will output much more energy than the Operator puts in.

It's been tough so far. I guess once someone get's one working and gives everyone else full disclosure on how to make one that will actually work then we'll know how tough that will be. At that poing it'll be easier than for the first person who succeeds I guess.

I had watched some videos off the internet where it showed that some people managed to harness this energy from the surroundings at least in some elementary ways (eg bedini).. so i was under the impression that to some extent, some were doing it even if in a not so efficient way...(efficient in terms of how much energy could be harnessed from the surroundings conceptually).

what are your thoughts on that ?

Unless you're luckier than anyone here has been, plan on spending years try to do what they allegedly have done. I'm not trying to discourage you. My impression was you asked what was available now that you could build and in a short while have up and running. My honest answer was... nothing, unless you succeed where we haven't yet. Now, pick one or more than one and join in.
-Steve
http://rimstar.org   http://wsminfo.org
He who smiles at lofty schemes, stems the tied of broken dreams. - Roger Hodgson