Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Jupiter Receives Demotion in Rank

Started by Cap-Z-ro, May 14, 2010, 05:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on May 17, 2010, 07:26:35 PM
*orders up a round of the white stuff*
*Lee: I'm up for it.  L'haim.*

On topic for the We can't live without the truth forum?
Look out for the future of Greece in banking finances (widespread default) and also: Thailand, as well as the Koreas, are powder kegs (civil war or outright war).

I might have something to say about those subjects on the I see an... thread.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Cap-Z-ro

I'm seeing a lot of written the looming engineered financial Armageddon.

From what I've read and feel, they are doing this to bait the trap to flush out the influentially rational among us and fill up their concentration camps for the entertainment pleasure of the really deranged among 'them'.

They probably have a humanity mocking name for the scheme, like 'separating the sheep from the riffraf'.

There's talk of people bragging they got 'their ticket'...for access to the undergroung bases.

And it certainly looks like they intentionally destroyed the earths water...I read that a lot of money was made by short puts on the off shore operation.

Got non GMO seeds ?

I have the organic compound that breaks down oil into clean water and methane gas...its useless unless they cap that well.

Odd isn't it, how they don't have a safety protocol in place to deal with such a potentially catastrophic disaster.

Regards...

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on May 18, 2010, 04:49:27 PM
I'm seeing a lot of written the looming engineered financial Armageddon.
I agree.  When the whole thing falls apart, money won't mean anything, and ' They ' know it.
From what I've read and feel, they are doing this to bait the trap to flush out the influentially rational among us and fill up their concentration camps for the entertainment pleasure of the really deranged among 'them'.  ...  They probably have a humanity mocking name for the scheme, like 'separating the sheep from the riffraf'.  ...  There's talk of people bragging they got 'their ticket'...for access to the undergroung bases.
I read somewhere awhile ago there are 3 bases set up for that in Arizona alone.
And it certainly looks like they intentionally destroyed the earths water...I read that a lot of money was made by short puts on the off shore operation.  ...  Got non GMO seeds ? ...  I have the organic compound that breaks down oil into clean water and methane gas...its useless unless they cap that well.
They can and will, but by then, the damage will have been done.  The oil is heading to the Florida Keys now.  It'll be there in large volumes in a few days.
Odd isn't it, how they don't have a safety protocol in place to deal with such a potentially catastrophic disaster.
Money was what they thought about most.  Now, it should be survival.  Time is short, and I think I already said,"We're running out of time."

--Lee

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Cap-Z-ro

There is simply no possible way whatsoever, that the most environmentally severe of all potential consequences could have been overlooked...the danger is so obvious it would occur to a 3rd grader.

All that would be required is an outside coupling on the pipe, which would accept the fittings of another larger diameter shut-off valve.

There is no other way around it...how can this not be planned 'terracide' ?

Regards...

the_big_m_in_ok

@Cap-Z-ro
With respect to your reply #18, I agree with the whole text.

I imagine there are U.S. and foreign patents to affect the safeguards you envision, but mechanical engineering isn't a forte' of mine.

But, you have a point.  I think I know what you're talking about and I believe see your point in an engineering context.  The part about 'planned terracide' fits in with what I've learned about world leaders in just about every country to date.
From time immemorial, as well.
People often don't change unless pain is involved to imprint their subconscious, and that's about to arrive (the painful part), shortly or in due course.  It's coming.

--Lee