Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This device is the real self-running overunity?

Started by Arthurs, May 17, 2010, 03:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scotty1

Airstriker, I tested the principals of the machine and the Lenz force was directed to the main rotor when the magnet was as "B", a normal speaker magnet. The magnet will not spin as it passes the coil.

I also set up magnets as in "A" and as the magnet passed the coil it spun around with great force and no bearing would have any resistance to the force acting on the magnet.

The inventor has made false claims and my tests prove it.
Faraday would have to be wrong if the magnets can spin as they approach the coil in this machine.  :o
I even moved the magnet relative to a spinning copper disc and no rotation was imparted to the magnet.
Please people, this inventor is caught in a Platonic contradiction.
Let him explain his way out of it before wasting time trying to prove Faraday wrong.
Has anyone even asked how that coil can power the motor?
Scotty.

scotty1

Hi again.
Here is a clip I made.
I'll do one more as well.
@Gyula, I gave you a mention too.  ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdesjiXt_Ig
Scotty.

Mk1

Quote from: scotty1 on May 22, 2010, 09:13:55 PM
Here is the second clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdesjiXt_Ig
Scotty.

The magnet is too far to see the effect bring it as close as you can .

I can stop my generator wheel with either alu or steel .

scotty1

The clips are only to show that the round magnet will not rotate due to any EMF made by the coil.
The inventor claims his magnets spin as they approach the coil and actually give the main rotor a kick from behind, which is exactly what I posted yesterday in response to Gyula.

How on Earth can a magnet like a speaker magnet rotate on its own axis and ALSO GIVE THE MAIN ROTOR A KICK to assist its motion.

Poor old Faraday is rolling in his grave!!!!!!

You can see this "Kick" in my second clip but only with the neo mags...not the speaker magnet as the inventor claims.
I also explained the kick earlier in this thread.
Scotty.