Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bessler's Wheel.....

Started by Teutates, May 22, 2010, 11:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teutates

First and foremost I would like to acknowledge John Collins before presenting this idea.  Without his translations this idea would never have come to mind.

I seriously considered the patent route on this (yes I honestly believe this will work)...  but the two year timeframe, the lack of money to invest in prototyping, and the diligence and dedication I have seen here by some other members convinced me otherwise.  While considering options I took into consideration eye witness accounts,  Bessler's comment "any carpenter can do it", and Bessler's other work and codes...  well I came up with this....   notice the arms (or legs) of the wheel...  not a true number 5.... but the only shape I could come up with that could be considered a 5 and provide benefit to the design.  From there I followed a logical process of ideas based on what I knew of Bessler from reading and came up with a method that I honestly believe will work.  I would gladly build this myself as I do have the skills .... but a recent relocation due to employment difficulties has left me with very little resources and tools.  I do ask if someone turns this into reality that they remember where the idea came from and give credit where it is due.

Steven Ellis

Teutates

I couple of additional comments before I go to bed...

I have tested the weight spring lock around a 90 degree angle ...  it will remain in position until the 6 or 12 o'clock rotation is achieved...  with significantly more force from the spring then is required to raise the weight.

Bessler never had to deal with metal fatigue.....  best case situation the springs might last 3 to six months tops....

I believe the outer pendulum... was attached to an inner arm that rested against the main shaft... to provide braking.   Centrifugal force could destroy the movements necessary to maintain functionality

Tommorrow,  if I have time I will post a working description of how I believe the wheel would function.

Steve

Teutates

Further proof Bessler used springs

If you refer to first hand accounts of his device...   weights were approximately 4 pounds.   Height or diameter of the wheel was 4 feet, and revolutions per min were approximately 50 per minute.  Take those numbers,  goto this site

http://www.calctool.org/CALC/phys/newtonian/centrifugal      plug the numbers in (make sure you change to the appropriate type of weights and distances).  The calculated force...  over 6 lb/foot,  a weight would never leave the outer edge of its travel without assistance.

AB Hammer

Teutates

Interesting approach, and I look forward to you next description, so I can fully visualize your intent. As a Blacksmith/Armorer I have allot of experience with ancient technology from before and through Bessler's time.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Teutates

sorry for the delay time has been short today... and I had a new thought I needed to work through...  Bessler said if I knew how to left 16 weights with 4.....    and I realized the spring mechanism was a bit two complex... two equally balanced springs weight equal on top, might have been a bit to advanced at that day and age...  not to mention the uncoiling of the spring would have made movement and setting the system a bit two complex... remember a simple carpenter could do it.. .. Simple mechanical process... if you want to lift 16 (four pound weights) with 4 (four pound weights)  you use a lever that is 4 times longer on one end.... 
Hence we now have the lever spring as shown