Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bessler's Wheel.....

Started by Teutates, May 22, 2010, 11:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teutates

ok... in Bessler's Poem on his wheels (excuse the paraphrasing) he said greed is bad....  two fast a rotation and centrifugal force will cause the weights to always be on the out side of the wheel is one interpretation of that phrase.  I also believe that another interpretation is that seeking and expecting optimal location of your weights around the wheel is not going to work either.   If you think of a wheel rotating clockwise and divide the sections of the wheel into hours like a clock then you realize that 1 min after twelve the optimal position of the weight would be on the outer edge of the wheel...  and at 1 min after 6 pm it would be as close to the center as possible.   the natural location of the weight wants to be in the exact opposite location.  I believe we can agree that the weights between the 3 to 6 o'clock as well as 9 to 12 o'clock position behave the way we want them to... So if greed is bad... then what we want as an optimal position for the weights isn't possible...  but what do we really need.  We need for the weight when in the 12 to 3  o'clock position to further out from the center of the hub then the opposite weight that resides in the 6 to 9 o'clock position.

Teutates

Ok... explanation # 1

Keep  in mind we are only trying to provide enough imbalance to get us back to the profitable rotational times between 3:00 and 6:00.  The following diagrams shows where everything is at when an arm is frozen at the 12 oclock position...

Teutates

and what happens between the 12:01 and 1:30 timeframes....   (also keep in mind the opposite arm is doing the reverse....).  The reversal of the weight position occurs when typically the greatest amount of de-acceleration occurs  (hope the concept comes across.... and sorry I know the lever springs arn't quite accurately displayed....  visio $#$%$#$%^^^)

helicoil

I like your theory, in a way you have probably, also shown a clearer picture of abelings design, How the weights work in pairs,
from what i make of your design, it has similar features to my interpretation of how the abeling wheel works, i never thought of using a coil spring.
  i was intending to use a falling weight to slingshot another, via a levered pulley system, (this weight would actually need to leave the wheel,
as it leaves  the wheel its shot downwards, which then shots its paired weight a shorter distance).
the abeling wheel uses similar slots, the curved and hockey stick slots, you notice they are not both shown together on a wheel, ("unless they are somehow 2 linked wheels") on the patent diagrams.
  when viewing the patent diagrams, you would assume that all 16 weights are running up a ramp, being shot into a slot, due to the rotation of the wheel,
i'm not sure if abelings wheel uses a ramp, may be used as a helping guide.
as you may notice, as in your diagrams, the position of 1 of the paired weights, during the wheel rotation could resemble a weight traveling up a ramp,
still trying to figure out whether the ramp helps guide a weight, or is used in a way to stop CF pushing the weight outwards, then use this force to help turn the wheel , similar to a cam

too many ideas, not enough time

pese

Very interesting construchtion !!!

I find now in overuinity.de

an interesting russian construction,
würking with inner the wheel floating water level !

use google.com to translate

copy the link in the language tool.

http://www.overunity.de/index.php?topic=655.msg9698#msg9698

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.overunity.de%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D655.msg9698%23msg9698&sl=de&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...