Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Working Bessler Wheel?

Started by mr2, May 24, 2010, 08:39:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr2

As we all know now there need to be some kind of external energy added to get the Bessler Wheel to work.

I found this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9p6K4UehuA

But of course, the energy that pushes the magnet on the arm when the overweight is on its way up, also brakes the movement of the rotation as much or more than it gains.
The static magnets should not be there when the arm is moving downwards.

My thought was then: Why not move the magnets down 5 cm, tensioning a spring under the magnets. And like a switchblade quickly releases the static magnets up at its original place when the weight of the wheel have passed 1 degree of the lowest point?
If it is used cogged wheels that has a leverage effect, the 200 cm perimeter needs only 25 grams of weight to give 1kg force lowering of the magnet/spring 5 cm.

In this way we have moved the loss from the braking of the magnets (in the video) to the tension of the spring.
But this energy that now is an external energy can be used to push the weight on the wheel upwards. In addition to the magnets repelling each other.

Any thoughts?

Judges

Yes instead of a rod,can you use a string for the Up-Down?,,spring sounds good also.
Good Luck
Stay at it.
Joe in Texas