Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Perpetual Water Fountain Design

Started by Alexioco, May 31, 2010, 07:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexioco

Here is a design I made for a water fountain to perpetuate but it does not seem to work, however I'm still playing with it and thinking of ways to improve it, its late here but ill post it with a brief description of how I thought it would operate...

At the top is an air filled balloon, this balloon is giving a constant downward air pressure into the bottom Air Tight Pressure Chamber. Due to the air pressure in the bottom chamber via the balloon, it tries to force the water up the tube which is connected to the top chamber. The top chamber also has water in which it filters the water down into the bottom chamber without letting the air escape. due to the filtering of the water, it increases the pressure in the bottom chamber even more causing the water in the bottom chamber to be forced up the tube refilling the top chamber...

the cycle just repeats

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

AB Hammer

Alex

That is an interesting proposal, but IMO I think the water and air would redistribute (equalization) out through the system and then stop also the air bubbles may go back up the drip area until the air in the top and the fluid in the bottom. But here are a couple of videos on pressure fountains from youtube that may help. They are cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye8zDnhxMLs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5LpJAR3cM0

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Alexioco

Herons water fountain is what inspired me to attempt this, i made herons water fountain then decided to design my own but so it would perpetuate. I have started to study the elements in order to gain an understanding of nature. I have learned why the waves move, why the wind blows etc and how all the elements depend on each other to keep going and how the opposites in nature balance things out, it is my opinion that perpetual motion is brought about from balanced equal opposites working together with the elements to cause the motion, im still learning though...

This design is supposed to work according to nature but some things are wrong somewhere. Bubbles do travel up where the water filters through, i need to stop the air getting through but allow the water through, anyone know how i may do this? Sponge maybe? also the top chamber shouldn't be airtight because it stops the water from getting in...

I have tested that the balloon can raise the water up into the tube and fill the top chamber (not air tight) and it does, but the balloon deflates as it does this, to keep the balloon inflated, the water must then filter back through to keep the pressure constant, but like you say it might equal out, or the filtering of the water might increase the pressure more and raise the water up. The water must filter through into the bottom chamber at the same amount and speed as the tube at the top releases the water into the top chamber, if it works then its possible the speed will sort itself out because the filtering of the water is what the tube relies on to pump the water up... below is a drawings of my latest design...

P.S I think that Besslers number 5 clue is pointing at the 5 elements, he even mentions them in one of his books...

Alex

FreeEnergy

this might solve the problem.

edit - forgot to add the attachment.

Alexioco

Thanks for your effort, I also thought of that, whats happens is this, if you blow down the tube (instead of balloon) the water gets forced up both tubes emptying the water from the bottom chamber and filling the top chamber up, once you stop blowing, the water lowers back to its starts point. Its interesting to note two things, when you stop blowing and cover the hole with your finger, it holds the water in place. If you let the water drop again, it stops soon as the surface of the water in the bottom chamber touches the tube you blow down... The falling/filtering of the water to the bottom chamber must but be a one way thing so that water can escape out of the top chamber into the bottom chamber without letting the air or water escape from the bottom chamber.

Also if you make the top chamber airtight also then the water is prevented from being pumped up either tube.

Here may be a good way firstly to test weather or not the constant pressure supplied by the balloon (without deflating) can cause the water to rise up the tube, and if so, then a way needs to be found to "re connect" the water into a loop. Below is a picture of the same machine, except like before, both chambers are now air tight again and both contain water. However, the end of the hose from which the water is lifted is in open air so when the balloon increases the air pressure in the bottom chamber, the water is forced up the tube. The trapped air in the bottom tank shouldn't be able to push the water back up into the top tank as the top tank is also filled with water and air making "no room" for more water than is already in. Soon as some water leaves the hose, the water in the top tank will lower releasing the pressure so if indeed it does this, then the hose needs to feed the water back into the top chamber without loosing air pressure out of the top chamber and therefore the thing will perpetuate because its keeping a constant, steady balance...

Edit: In fact this theory seems simple: You increase a balanced and constant pressure on water causing it to be raised high enough to over flow back into the system keepings it a constant, balanced pressure...

Alex