Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Working Air Battery

Started by lasersaber, June 08, 2010, 11:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Sorry, the link is not working...I will fix it after work.  IN the meantime, you can find it in the forum section under other new battery systems.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

guruji

Quote from: Bizzy on February 23, 2011, 07:57:36 AM
Hi Guruji
Actually the wire is incerted into the carbon parallel to the magnesium rod. The reason for this test was just to compare a wire versus copper tubing for electricity production. Since I didn't use a JT for the tubing I didn't use one for the wire either.
Do you have a schematic for the stingo circuit?
Thanks
Bizzy

Hi Bizzy yes I am sending you the schematic it's easy to build.

Pirate88179

Link is fixed now in my earlier post. Use the second link.  For some reason unknown to me, I had to have 2 links, if I remove either one, the second link will not work and neither will the first.....very strange.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

AL Electro

Hello everone. My first post here on overunity. I'm new to battery construction but I find it interesting and relaxing to fiddle with.

I'm quite versed and have much experience in building other apparatus such as large pulse discharge electromagnetic accelerators and was a Tesla coil nut back in the 90's running pole pigs hand made caps of various types, including oil filled caps. Medium experimenter size Marx generators (20in. sparks) Cockroft Walton generators and of course lasers of all types. List goes on won't bore you with that.

Anyway, I first saw Lasersaber's large unique battery on youtube which he rated at 1 Amp or so output. I recreated the design to the "T". Same parts same supplier and I've read this thread but I don't see any recreation of his design that verifies the output. the reason I'm asking is because I've done some relatively extensive experimentation on the exact design using high salt concentrations of different types, both wet and dry. At this time I'm intentionally growing salt crystals over the cell. Just messing around with that. Anywhooo the output is nothing near 1 amp. I get 10's of milliamps unfortunately. I'm at a loss where his electrical current figure comes from. I'm hoping it's not based on a peak waveform generated by a joulthief. If that's the case the youtube vid is misleading.

Any thought would be appreciated.

Thank you
Dave

lasersaber

@AL Electro

What size carbon rod are you using?  You should be getting at least 500 mA if you are using a 4" by 12 inch carbon rod and a full roll of Mag ribbon.  Did you watch this video?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx_wjlMO3OI  Do not put it in oil if you are going for amps!

Hope this info helps.