Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Working Air Battery

Started by lasersaber, June 08, 2010, 11:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bizzy

Good morning
Here is a diagram of the cell I used. I then hooked them up in a series. Copper to magnesium. I hope to work on it more after work today and will report on what I find. Enjoy
Bizzy

b_rads

Quote from: Bizzy on February 20, 2011, 08:57:53 AM
This is a picture of my working "air" battery
Sweet
One way to dramatically reduce the cost of the cells and maintain the same performance is to use PVC instead of copper pipe.  Strip of a foot or so of insulated wire and pack your activated carbon so that the wire is embedded in the length of your cell. 
1 day we should bury these cells in the yard and see what impact this has.  Rainwater, lawn watering, and morning dew might keep these cells juiced.  Good work!
Brad S     

Bizzy

Quote from: b_rads on February 21, 2011, 09:30:25 AM
Sweet
One way to dramatically reduce the cost of the cells and maintain the same performance is to use PVC instead of copper pipe.  Strip of a foot or so of insulated wire and pack your activated carbon so that the wire is embedded in the length of your cell. 
1 day we should bury these cells in the yard and see what impact this has.  Rainwater, lawn watering, and morning dew might keep these cells juiced.  Good work!
Brad S   
Hi Brad
I actually thought about burying these as well. But that will have to wait. We got 12 inches of snow last night and more on the way.
I thought about using PVC as well but was uncertain If I would lose voltage due to smaller contact with the carbon.
There are several experiments which I want to do in order to tweek it and try to improve it. One idea was to use PVC.
Thanks
Bizzy

b_rads

Quote from: Bizzy on February 21, 2011, 09:43:01 AM
I thought about using PVC as well but was uncertain If I would lose voltage due to smaller contact with the carbon.
See this post for concerns about voltage loss:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9752.msg275495#new
Brad S

Bizzy

Quote from: b_rads on February 21, 2011, 10:05:34 AM
See this post for concerns about voltage loss:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9752.msg275495#new
Brad S
Hi Brad
I am thinking that the reduced surface contact between the copper and carbon would also reduce the voltage That should be easy to test later on this week. I will run two cells side by side. One with the copper tubes and one in pvc with copper wire in the carbon for leads.
Thanks for giving me credit I am humbled, but hoinestly it is everyone on this site bouncing ideas off of each other that helped develop  the idea.
Thanks

Bizzy