Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

falling capacitor charges?

Started by ckreol1, June 08, 2010, 02:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Observer

Gyus,

This Cap had sat idle for about 4 months... and had apparently charged up to 3.5 volts by itself.
                                                                So I am wondering if it will do that again.

You gotta think the thing would have discharged in the course of 1/3rd of a year.

My understanding is that the dielectric has electric dipoles   -==+.
When they are lined up they act like a battery, just like when magnetic dipoles line up to produce a magnet in a larger mass.
When you apply an electric field to these Caps.. the total electric field is that of the CAP + DIELECTRIC (now that is not canceling itself out).
Some then remain in the same position much like a piece of iron stays slightly magnetized in the absence of a magnetic field.
This causes an a uniform electric field that can move electrons from one side to the other.

I will try shorting it for extended periods... but I would like to see if it makes back up to 3 volts by itself first.
                                                               Looks promising !

The Observer

Paul-R

If a cap falls through the atmosphere, it falls through the Earth's magnetic field.

A capacitor with plates of Al, Cu and another metal between the poles of a magnet
does something interesting. I saw a reference in connection with the Testika machine.

ckreol1

@paul-r
Interesting, I wonder what the logic is behind that.  The testatika has always fascinated me.

@chef
That tube looks like something tesla would build.  I remember reading in one of his lectures about a rotating spark discharge that was extremely sensitive to external fields or bodies.  I think it would start spinning the opposite direction when he approached it even the slightest bit.

Paul-R

Quote from: ckreol1 on June 15, 2010, 04:44:29 PM
@paul-r
Interesting, I wonder what the logic is behind that.  The testatika has always fascinated me.
I should have called it the Thestatika.

The cap device tha ti mentioned is on page 4:
http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter13.pdf

ckreol1

Hi Paul.  Thanks for that link.

I wonder, what do you think of this idea in the attached picture?  There's probably some reason it won't work, and I'm sure it can be improved.  I got the idea from the articles on the wordpress website I posted, specifically the Radioactive Voltage article

Seeya,
George