Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

falling capacitor charges?

Started by ckreol1, June 08, 2010, 02:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Observer

If you think a falling capacitor that charges is interesting,

YOU would definitely be interested in a Capacitor that Charges itself !

I have an Electrolytic 330 uf Cap that has charged up to 1336 mV or 1.336 V in about a week and a half.
    All by itself !

The process is called Dielectric Absorption and is caused by Electric Dipoles that stay lined up.
                                                                                         Much like iron gets slightly magnetized.

As far as I can tell.. this is measurable free energy.

If I discharge it... it will start all over again.

Check it out if you can... test a used Electrolytic Cap.

1. Discharge it.
                                      2. Let it sit.
                                      3. Test with a Voltmeter on the mV setting.

Let the walls tumble,
                               The Observer

XS-NRG

Hello Observer  :)

Did you notice if the position of the capacitor made any difference?
I have heard about gravity charging up capacitors by gently pulling electrons.
Also, i have seen circuits that use capacitors as gravity detectors.

XS.

gsmsslsb

Quote from: ckreol1 on June 13, 2010, 12:54:54 PM
It really is interesting stuff.  You motivated me to upload an old site I had.  This is a re-hash of a website I had called globaltechphysics.frih.net, a few years back.

http://electropub.wordpress.com/

I'm gonna get out my VDG, too, and look into Hiddink.

ttyl,
George

Thanks for the info
I just read the watch in the steel box writeup and it is great. :o
I have the gear to repeat the experiment and I will go ahead with that forthwith. :P
I am slow because I have VERY little time just now to put into this.
This also smacks of leon sprink and ravatin ( look them up on REXRESEARCH)
Graham said it will speed up reactions which is what sprink and ravatin found.
Thanks again gsm

The Observer

XS,

I don't think gravity has anything to do with it.

The phenomenon has a name called Dielectric Absorption.

Electric dipoles that don't go back to random domains after the capacitor is charged are responsible for moving the electrons to one plate.

The Observer

gyulasun

Well, it would be important to observe at what voltage level the capacitor has been before discharging it?  Because the dipoles of the dielectric material have been stressed by electric field YOU introduced into the capacitor.

A more realistic test would be to short the capacitor with a piece of wire for a few days to "rest",  then remove the short and see how much Volts you find after a few hours or days in the capacitor. You will probably find values from a few tens milliVolts to a few hundred mV, depending on the quality of the dielectic inside (how old the capacitor etc.)

Earlier what I found with such tests is that the more frequently you utilize the "collected" charge the less and less will be "reproduced"  and in the end the recharge effect stays at some ten mV level or even less.

rgds,  Gyula