Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla , the NS files , Cosmos Pump ...

Started by Mk1, June 09, 2010, 07:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mk1

@all

Nathan was part of a group called "big six" Smart Daaf Boys that also included Tesla . NS had a son 1905 - Born: William Tesla Stubblefield, May 7. Died October 14, 1906 (17 months old).

Nathan's fellow inventors, A. Frederick Collins and Nikola Tesla,
whom he got to know fairly well during his Philadelphia demonstrations and throughout 1908, were all aware of his personal ambitions and desires to bring honor and world-wide recognition to Murray, Kentucky. It was Tesla who helped Nathan come up with the name Teléph-on-délgreen, using French accents over Telé and dél to add a little French touch to the Stubblefield kids' Teléph-on-délgreen theme song. Nathan and Ada named their baby boy William Tesla, in 1905.

http://smart90.com/soulfind.com/nathanstubblefield.htm#RadioStory

ok the site is really bad but the info is great .

Mark

conradelektro

@all and Mark (Mk1)

When watching this video on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGdpa3GKN34 about concrete cells or batteries (which use aluminium and copper separated by concrete) I saw a connection to the Stubblefield coil:

The wires of the primary winding of a Stubblefield coil (iron wire and copper wire) are separated by cotton and the moist cotton is the carrier of the electrolyte that enables the galvanic reaction giving some electric current.

The two metals of the "concrete cell" (aluminium and copper) are separated by concrete and the moist concrete is the carrier of the electrolyte that enables the galvanic reaction giving some electric current.

I built a cell with

- aluminium sheet (with little holes)
- a few millimeters of tile cement
- copper sheet

which is lighting a red LED with a Joule Thief circuit (see the attached photos).

To go further one could roll two long ribbons of aluminium and copper with a few millimeters of tile cement in between into some sort of bifilar (bi-ribbon) pancake coil. This should not only produce some current (galvanic reaction) but also a magnetic field like the Stubblefield coil.

This would be a variation of what Mark (Mk1) reported in his Reply #2 on June 10, 2010, 05:55:47 AM :

QuoteI made a prototype already , it works for me , i took a copper sheet and a iron one cut slices 1/3 of an inch wide , insulator on both sides , and you really need to keep them tight , the insulation needs to already be wet before adding the pressure to the coil.

Greetings, Conrad

e2matrix

Quote from: DreamThinkBuild on June 09, 2010, 09:05:29 PM
Hi Mark,

I always wondered if a Vector Inversion Generator could be hooked to a Tesla pancake coil and if it works like your design as a NS then it could be a self priming VIG.

http://sbir.nasa.gov/SBIR/successes/ss/8-072text.html

I built one based on this patent:
http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=1v8uAAAAEBAJ

The patent makes it seem simple with the foil wrapped between the ribbon cable (I used 25ft long about an inch wide, 16 wire strand), pain to coil without constantly breaking the foil. It took me two days and constantly tearing it apart and rebuilding it again and again. I could never get it to pulse out after all the work, I tried up to 100watts 100vdc @ 1amp, no dice.

Now if you could take your design idea and wrap the iron wire with cotton and the copper magnet wire with foil then if it works as a Stubblefield it could be used as a self pulsing VIG. When electrostatic and electromagnetic energy converge that is when you get high voltage and current transients.
First I'd like to say nice work Mk1!  I seemed to have missed some things about that particular Tesla device.
   If anyone would like to build something similar to the patent mentioned by DreamThinkBuild I'd suggest getting some HVAC foil tape that is used on metal duct work.  It's very strong foil and sticky on one side.  Now that I think of it I'll bet it would be great for rolling your own capacitors.

alchemist123

parallel-wound series connected coils increase magnetic field strength.  This is well-known Tesla even states it in his patent,  the patent was for the pancake shape which due to the large spacing between the adjacent wires increased capacitance, its usefulness was described to eliminate the cost of adding capacitors in shunt.

NS and Tesla's coil both share some similarities, but there are alot of differences.

I have thought about trying the Fe-Cu pancake design  but I do not think that it would function well.  2 reasons mainly,  size limitations and galvanic effect ( not  enough power ).   The tesla coil doesnt have a core  but im sure one could be used with it,  i dont know what the effect of that would be

Mk1

@alchemist123

I know about his coil , don't worry ...

I however , don't agree with your conclusions .

First , yes there is a galvanic reaction , but its not the source of the power .

The power comes form the changing magnetic field , the coil design of the voltaic cell . No battery , so far jt circuit works for them even it the voltage is under the minimum needed for the transistor to work on a regular 1.5 v cell.

The meters we use are blind , to what is happening here .

Now lets say i take 2 sheets of metal one copper and one iron , one inch wide , and build it into a coil , cotton insulation and something to hold it tight , i will get pretty good amp from it , now if you connect one end of one coil to the other end of the other coil , the coil becomes one big electromagnet , make and brake that connection you get free energy .

Most of Tesla work got retrofitted for regular AC power , that is the only way they got it to work .

Ok now lets say i put nickel on my copper , and use zinc for the cathode , the coil will barely make 1 volt , but will be many amps , now the bemf induced in the coil is in the battery , the voltage of the battery will change depending on the pulse speed , it will be higher then one volts and the coil will still produce big amps , and that is dc current .

Everyone is still trying to figure a way to make a unipolar generator , 10 years later , still nothing ...

What is the power to magnetic field ratio .

Mark