Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rolling Magnetic Wheel will it work???

Started by frii143, June 10, 2010, 03:23:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frii143

I'm wondering if magnets that repel each other could make a perpetual rolling wheel? The wheel would look like a paddle wheel where the paddles swing open like a door when the magnets repel each other pushing the wheel forward. The door paddles would have magnets on them and another magnet that would repel them hanging and rotate around the hub of the wheel. The hub magnet would probably need to weighted to force the magnet to rotate pass each other. The hub magnet may have to be located back from center of the wheel. Thanks, 

FreeEnergy

hello,

please post a drawing/photo/diagram/image of what you see.

thanks  :)

frii143

frii143

Hi,,,

Assuming that this wheel works by Magnetic Energy. What would be the better design type for this Magnetic Energy Wheel to have it pop-up and fall forward under it own weight and load or using it weight so the fins push the tongue weight forward?

Thanks,

frii143

Hi,,,

I just had this thought that the magnetic fins on the frontside or the rightside of the drawing above would have to flip out to add force, their weight to make the repeling magnets at the bottom pass each other. I think that a upper magnet to repel them is needed and they stay out by their weight so would the back 1/4 bottom side but would not equally the weight add on the front? Thanks,