Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A general perspective for scientific explanation of almost all overunity devices

Started by DrKCostas, June 10, 2010, 07:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

conradelektro

I agree that no working overunity device can be found on the internet (or elsewhere in this world), all waffle, illusion or fraud.

(Of course it depends a lot on the definition of "overunity". For me a "overunity device" is a magic box that gives you near endless power without any power or fuel input, e.g. at least 10 KW for many years. If you want to be very liberal with the term "overunity", you could call a solar panel a "overunity device".)

I can believe, that some people saw strange effects, but then they could not reproduce them consistently. Instead of admitting that, they often cling to illusions. The frauds are easier to spot than the self delusionalists.

I just suspect, when a new technology appears, it will be difficult to replicate, like all technologies in the past were at their beginning.

May be one can then replicate the "effect" in principle, but building a useful device is an additional very high hurdle to overcome. The first transistors were useless, just interesting objects for researchers. (Vacuum tubes at this time were performing much better and were cheaper.)

Yes, lots of things can be done, but only by a few, with the equipment and the skills.

If one lowers expectations (not demanding a magic box), one can hope for new very efficient power generating devices which give a lot of power with little fuel. But also this remains to be shown in a credible way.

Greetings, Conrad

DrKCostas

1) I tend to agree with conradelektro.
On the other hand I believe that even Universities are helped if there is relevant discussion (inspite being confusing, like Babylon and imperfect).
If we produce generators that harvest renewable (?) energy and none of the producers neither the Academic world understands where the energy comes from is ....a one of a kind of a  situation. But if we are satisfied with that and think that this is the way it should be, then something very wrong goes on with our civilisation.
Human beings are spiritual beings, not meant to be magicians to just get the result without a rational causal explanation.
I assume it is temporal.
The definition of an OU is: A device or process where the output utilizable energy is larger than the input energy provided by the user. The difference is provided by nature or physical reality, in an non-obvious way that may require revision of some formulations of physical laws, but not of the law of energy and momentum conservation.Under this definion  OU are proven to exist
2) Now about small laboratories of individuals and big industries:
Big industries and Universities should be ahead. It would be easier.
But they are not!
Instead the big industries for financial reasons(and some secrete official or not military groups for power reasons) are instead pulling back. Given the pressing global climate problems CO2 etc  pulling back is very dangerous for humanity and its survival.
Here is that the sovereign individual comes: Responsible freedom of self-determination and becoming truly self-confident and free to unconditionally be responsible for one's self, without being coerced to accept some higher authority.
And a financial and monetary system has the value of protecting some fairness in deals,only when there are   serious differences of consiousness and self-responsibility development of individuals among societies. The money in macroeconomics is like the temperature in atmospere. Money simply measure activity and circulation of services. With higher Gross domestic product, more money is cut, and all have more resources. And as in the atmospere, temperature differences create winds, so in society differences in accumulated capital creates changes. But not all winds are progressive. Some are regressive. If almost all individuals in a society were of equal development in consciousness and self-responsibility a monetary system probably would not be needed.
The true Globalisation is good not as  a hidden externally hijacked world Government, but as that when the individual becomes through the internet and through introspective self-analysis global.
I have felt it many times while working on free energy: As if the weight of the future development of humanity was on my shoulders. Any one will feel it when working on this way or another experimental,  political or theoretical. It is an opportunity to clear our intentions and grow.
For the moment all this is suppressed. The value of this site is that it tries to correct that, in its limitations of course. The individual laboratory will not do everything, but it will change the collective subconscious. Then one day some more powerful researcher in a University, or Industry will feel comfortable to change old theories fund a research and open the door to exotic renewable energy. Without the many forums and sites and videos in the web this would never be comfortable.
Fear and other unpleasant emotions would always control our mind and consciousness never to discover the rest of the reality.

I hope that one day simple devices in the households would produce all energy and we would not need to be plugged in an expensive electric grid.

3) I also believe that the magnetic generators renewable energy should get priority and put all our efforts there compared to the HHO energy generators and water cars. I do not like H2.
Electric cars powered by the magetic renewable energy are better (less noise too).
Another reasons : The new-electromagnetism propulsion will permit extremely fast air travel, that HHO airplanes never will reach. If we correct the maxwell's electromagnetism to non-linear we get not only free energy but also a new powerful electromagnetic propulsion.

So we should go on but without personal extravagant expectations. And it should be satisfying too.

sparks

Another cheap shortcut is to find an old television set.  Inside they have a transformer that is very efficient at producing 35kv sawtoothe waves.  Hook up the highvoltage wire to a coil made of 5 or 6 turns of iron wire which is either painted or heavily oxidized.  Support the coil in a piece of plastic with the ends protruding pointing towards Earth.  Turn on the set.  From the ends of the iron wire will be issued two coronal discharges.  If you are fortunate enough to have one of those devices which measure temperature aim it at the field below the discharges.  A drastic drop in temperature will be seen.  Where is the heat going from this field.  It is an ion wind most likely driven by the heavier air mass surrounding it but again where is the heat content going from that was in this air before it was ionized.  I have a sneeking suspicion that it is being converted into light and sound at the tips of the wire coils as the free electrons are accelerated to realitivistic speeds by the electric field between the ends of the coil and ground.  Which leads us to a touchy subject.  Can the propogation of an electric field do more work than that needed to propogate the electric field.  In a vacuum tube they heatup a filament to get a few electrons tossed out of the fray inside the glorified lightbulb.  Wheras in a piece of copper wire they are free to begin with go figure.  Edison and his stupid hot pieces of wire.  So what I describe is a big old atomspheric tube.  Ground appears to have alot of free electrons also.  They used it as a wire in one wire distribution systems for years.  One wire from the pole to the house and the rest of the juice went back to the pole via ground.   This is where pulsed dc comes in.  You pulse a wire and before any mass can get its ass in gear the wholes or missing mass around protons can.  They rush quite easily to the ends of the terminals whereas the electrons got inertial problems to contend with.  If you sustain the voltage or filter it like the capacitance developed in a picture tube the wholes and electrons migrate more or less in phase.  This is not a good thing because an electron just loves a whole to drop into like it does on a led and in so doing it slows down and emits photons which heat the wire and everything gets inefficient.  Suffice to say that the wholes migrate to either end of the iron wire leaving the negatively charged electrons relatively fixed,  The wire as a whole is neutral but is polarized positively on either end as the lead end was attached to the center of the iron wire.  On cessation of the applied voltage there is no force sucking the wholes back into the wire as one would have with ac so why move.  Iron resists electron dispersion because of its high internal neuclear magnetic dipole moments.  The electrons doing a cyclotron dance around the neucleus genertated mag field. This lack of free electrons allows for the migration of wholes or whatever makes a proton positive to the ends of the wire.  There it appears and creates an electric field over ground.  Electrons are accelerated towards the pole and leave the ionized cores in the dust.  Guess what I am trying to say is that it is not really holes that move in semiconductors or wires or produce positive charge it is virtual particles that are already in motion creating the charge of the carrier..  When charge carriers move these virtual particles move along with them to sustain the charge.  Now there is an electrical current flowing just like the ones out in space where there appears to be a total lack of charge carriers but alot of currents propogating magnetic field disruptions and currents on into infinity.  For the sake of curiousity I stuck a piece of copper wire used in relays and put it on the end of a pole down in the ion wind and turned off the lights.  There it was a white bluish light coming out of the sides of the copper coils and white light down the ends.  This is 18" away from the electrode.  Finnally I understood what Tesla was doing.  He was after the virtual particle flow disruption.  The electrical currents that are flowing from somewhere to support charge on mass everywhere.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

CompuTutor

Quote from: sparks on July 25, 2010, 06:41:48 PM
If you are fortunate enough to have one of those devices
which measure temperature aim it at the field below the discharges.
A drastic drop in temperature will be seen.
Where is the heat going from this field.

Not a complaint per se',
just a constructive point.

They measure IR emission.

They should not be used to measure things
that are actively emitting other spectrum's too.

Coronal sparks are included...

Maybe this will help:

http://www.sensorsmag.com/sensors/temperature/advances-ir-temperature-measurement-1368

On the other side of that coin, your right.

There have certainly been previous instances
were a measured loss of ambient temperature
has been observed in experimental devices !  :)

DrKCostas

Also when the testika is running (it was running for decades in Methernita) a small drop of ambient temerature was recorded.