Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

the majos differences of my AG-Cells

Started by Walter Hofmann, April 07, 2005, 06:20:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Okay Bruce,
well try to speed up your development and sell your new units.
What are you waiting for ?
Just sell, sell , sell, so we will be happy customers,
if the cells will have a good power output.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Bruce A. Perreault

Stefan,

Yes, this is what I plan on doing. I have realized that people don't care about
powering a LED. What really is needed is something to get us off the electric
grid so that we can be free from the grips of the system.

I don't want to reveal too much before a fully developed product is ready.
What Walt has shown me is that saying too much before a product is
being sold is a detriment to my own survival. It is like a dish that goes cold
quickly.

I am going as fast as I can under the circumstances here in the USA. 

-Bruce P.

Walter Hofmann

Hi Bruce
here we start again, just to clear this up you attack me again!
I dont make any comparisson to your stuff right why you are doing it? You changed your mind? wasn it you who also sayd there is enough room for all?
OK Now to the facts, I repeat previously made statements  You did not give me any information about what I am doing but I tolt you every result what I found out with my experiements during the time where we still was talking because I believed you where honestly and fair.
I never have claimed that I did invent the priciple because this was done long time ago before you, what I claime is that I did develope it to a practical and useable stage and this I did without anything of your info and this is a fact. If you claim I did use something from your ideas what about you because as far as I know from all your statements you did get most of your ideas from old patent and reasarch paper.
Here cames the point all what I have developed is based on my own reasarch and has nothing to do with your stuff except I say it again we use some of the same materials, because of the major differences that I did not see or have heart of any of your cells build with plates until I postet my results but I am using a totally different alloy ( my own development) I am using my own graphite polygel mixture (what you did not mentioning in any way before ) and last but not least in your own complaine what you posted stating quote "walt told me plates are not so powerfull and I believed him and did not go for it"end quote how come's ?
Stefan is right why you are not doing your thing and I do mine anyway, like you sayd there is room for all of the new energy developments.
greetings
walt   

Walter Hofmann

Hi again,
there was to many posts to reply at one's.
I dont deny what is proofen sience, what I stated is first of all not like you that all what I have found as my discovery, I just statet the fact that I did found this during my experiements and test.
Believe me I dont lift your work, because if yuo whould have the samething you whould like stefan sayd allready sell your unid , because all your comments are just excuses nothing else.
your demanstration at the inventors wekend did have major differences to my AG-cells you used windex, I dont, you used two plate's where one was aluminum, I dont, you did have to charge it , I dont, and you did mot use any graphite poly gel powder like me.
You see the big differences!!
the x-ray influence on the cells is a part what I just mentioned as I did see it on the measurement comparisson and I did not claim anythings for it. guy you should read it right.
your definition has a major flaw because if the cells has two or more layers does not mean it has to be a capacitor thats proofen science too.
what is allways the way how you react is that you say in your reply quote "thats something I am not talking about now to protect my self"end quote how could it be that I use some of your secret findings, if I did not find it on my own?
You see it allways comes back that you acuse me of something what I did not and could not do.
As a final remark I can say and this with proud that my AG-cells work and I did it on my own!!
greetings
walt

hartiberlin

Hi Walt and Bruce, I agree,
there is enough room for both of you.
As Walt is already selling his AGC cells it is now time for Bruce
to also sell his new units and then the market will go for both of them.

Bruce, maybe it would be good if you consider selling your new units
as kits, this way you have less work to produce them and can get them
faster to market.

Good luck to you both selling your fine products.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum