Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

the majos differences of my AG-Cells

Started by Walter Hofmann, April 07, 2005, 06:20:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gadgetmall

Quote from: Walter Hofmann on April 09, 2005, 05:15:12 PM
hi all,
I get the feeling that I should just stop posting any off my results in the future to avoid more of this unconstructive disscussion.
I am not intending to offer my AG-cells here public. If somebody has questions please send me a private e-mail to a542002@hotmail.com
greetings
walt
Awsome cells YOU Discovered . Hey its just liek i said . If you use a different method for somthing simular then it is your discovery and you can patent it . Also anyone  at ant time can take anybody's idea and patent the Idea ,product, or whatever even thought someone  may have a posted "record" of your findings it don't hold water in the patent process not any court  system . If you sent the plans to your self 15 years ago in a sealed envelope address to yourself(poor mans patent ) The lawyer will just laugh at you . TOTALLY USELESS ! And so is posting information and claiming one designed over another  . Its who ever sells it first and who jumps on the patent (150.00us provisional patent) wins. Good job Walt . I would love to get some of your cells . Also Arranging another persons idea like using salt instead of Windex is a total different invention and you can say without a doubt that it is yours . Mark train wrote books . made money but he did not creat the words he just rearranged them same with john bedini , he didn't invent wire ,coils or transistors yet be patented his rearrangement of already available parts .

gadget
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

MasterPlaster