Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to build a gravity wheel.

Started by AB Hammer, June 11, 2010, 01:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Quote from: infringer on June 24, 2010, 10:04:10 PM
yes good thread indeed gravity wheels are very time consuming as you say all those builds and you have prospects I just hope folks know what they are getting into they can be very disappointing to build it will take many failures to find a runner that I am sure of as proven through history...

My question is this why not make a design that is capable of brute force somehow... The ability to keep using the same wheel over and over with different applications of gravity power would be great!
Agreed. It seams it takes forever.... I think however we need to get some help from Mother Nature. Harness the energy potential that is already there, and combine it with a gravity wheel. Because it is hard to understand that a wheel can power itself with no help.

Vidar

AB Hammer

Hi Vidar

Gravity is all we need. But you have to figure out the reactions of the device that the Gravity activates is the trick.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Low-Q

The problem is that the gravity works equally on both sides of a wheel. Without help to distribute energy, the wheel cannot run.
I see however the need to understand the mechanism. The closer you are to understand the mechanisms, the farther from a self sustaining wheel you understand you are. 

AB Hammer

Quote from: -Q on June 27, 2010, 07:13:31 AM
The problem is that the gravity works equally on both sides of a wheel. Without help to distribute energy, the wheel cannot run.
I see however the need to understand the mechanism. The closer you are to understand the mechanisms, the farther from a self sustaining wheel you understand you are.

Hi Vidar

Lets look at this. Which is gravity pulling harder on? An object going with gravity or an object going away? In a wheel you have both effects despite the constant pull of gravity. It is easier to fall, than to jump up. Now you do have a difference to consider, and you have to understand how to capitalize on this information.  ;)

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Low-Q

Quote from: AB Hammer on June 27, 2010, 08:26:57 AM
Hi Vidar

Lets look at this. Which is gravity pulling harder on? An object going with gravity or an object going away? In a wheel you have both effects despite the constant pull of gravity. It is easier to fall, than to jump up. Now you do have a difference to consider, and you have to understand how to capitalize on this information.  ;)

Alan
Well, it is easier to fall if you already have been carried upwards by some one else. If you had to climb up to that altitude yourself, the fall will just compensate for the energy you used to climb up. And where did you get that free fall in the first place?

OK. Imagine this. One single weight is taking one round on a wheel. Its path is circular, or maybe not - doesn't matter. Its velocity is constant, or maybe not - doesn't matter. The weights is changing altitude of 1 meter from the very bottom to the very top.
What part of gravity is letting this weight to take one more round, and keep that forever?
What if we add more weights so the lonely weight can have some company. Will then the weights have a better reason to keep spinning around in that loop?
It is all about kinetic and potential energy. About where the weight is present in altitude at any time. About the velocity of the weights at any time. No matter which path these weights are taking, all that matters is the altitude position and the velocity of the weights at all times. The sum of 1 meter up minus 1 meter down is still zero - no matter how the path is on its way up vs the path on its way down.

There is in other words no excess free fall of the weights which is letting the gravity wheel keep spinning, because the physical limitations of the wheel isn't allowing them to do so.

It isn't more complicated than that :)

That is the reason why I took the gravity wheel a step forward. Using environmental temperatures to control the weights in order to have a true unbalanced gravity wheel. This is not new, however, but it should work.