Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnet motor ready for licensing?

Started by Cherryman, June 14, 2010, 05:16:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

I hope this is real as it looks pretty promising.

In the video, I wonder why he did not have some type of load on the motor shaft?  He could have it run another small generator as it seemed to have some good power there.

It was hard to tell how bright those bulbs were but all in all, I hope it works for them.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

hartiberlin

In this  video they have 23.5 Watts input and about 64 Watts output,
so over 270 % efficiency.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htByCIwHDe4

This should be able to loop it back and have it selfrunning.

This is not shown yet.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Nihilanth

I'm tired of hearing about inventors who are ready to produce their device. It's either fake &/or overpriced, or their website magically disappears. Sometimes it feel like I'm the only person who is both interested in free energy, and actually knows how to spread the info without it getting suppressed.
"I think it's better to have ideas [than beliefs.] You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant." - Rufus the 13 Apostle.

FatChance!!!

There is no such thing as free energy suppression except in the minds of people.
The reason of any free energy devices don't actually get out to people is simply
because they don't work and never has.  It's all a scam. Especially when the
inventors hold something secret, blaim it on MIB's or say's they are going for a patent.

If they really had something of interest they should write a serious article and
send it for a peer review process. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peer_review
If passing the review it will be by published by established magazines and
read worldwide. The next step would be international replications and perhaps a
Nobel prize some years later, and not to forget, a nice place in the books of history.

Nihilanth

If you don't know that free energy can be done, than why are you on a website called OverUnity.com? It even says "Free Energy" in the top left corner of the site. People who willingly admit to being here simply to troll should be banned.
"I think it's better to have ideas [than beliefs.] You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant." - Rufus the 13 Apostle.