Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electric powered HHO gravity wheel.

Started by Low-Q, June 18, 2010, 08:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

If anyone can assist with alternative ways to make a device that works under similar or alternative conditions, please feel free to add comments in this thread :)

I have however done some research on fuel cells. The efficiency is normally 40 - 50%. So when using this to power an electric motor (With 70 - 80 % efficiency) to assist the buoyancy wheel, will probably not be the way to go. In theory it is beyond doubts that this would be an OU device, but I think the efficiency of the whole system in practice will be very low, so most of the energy will probably be lost as heat or other forms of resistance instead of being sustained inside the system as kinetic energy. I will do some more research and also try to figure out a model that works under other conditions - not in water, but maybe air. This will take a while so don't hold your breath.

Vidar

FICAT10N

This idea was on mythbusters. They said it moved "too slow". Really no idea of what they are talking about. It's not designed to move fast, it takes a little bit of time for the transfer to happen AND any movement at all can be converted. They used propane and propane tanks linked with a pipe.

Low-Q

Quote from: FICAT10N on June 24, 2010, 01:13:52 AM
This idea was on mythbusters. They said it moved "too slow". Really no idea of what they are talking about. It's not designed to move fast, it takes a little bit of time for the transfer to happen AND any movement at all can be converted. They used propane and propane tanks linked with a pipe.
The experiment on Mythbusters was based on high pressure tanks. Liquid propane under high pressure does not distribute easily due to small temperature changes. I did see that episode, and the tanks did almost not move at all. That said, experiments done by these people is not always the true story.

Vidar

Sprocket

Quote from: Low-Q on July 03, 2010, 05:12:42 PM
......That said, experiments done by these people is not always the true story.

Vidar

- the 'hatched-jobs' they did on both acetone & Bedini's motor being prime examples!  I never watched another episode after seeing the Bedini one...

budro

I have been building something similar over the last month,  But it is not floating in water and it's self powered, keep thinking along those lines your close!