Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Harvesting Energy from Earths Electrostatic Potential

Started by fritz, June 20, 2010, 09:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

exnihiloest

Quote from: Low-Q on June 21, 2010, 04:23:22 PM
I think the 1F capacitor is connected to the discs - respectively one disc for each pole on the capacitor. The electric current will flow from each disc and charge the capacitor.

Vidar

A current can flow only in a closed circuit.
No closed circuit, no current, no capacitor charging.

fritz

instead of a closed circuit - we have charged particles.

"No closed circuit, no current, no capacitor charging" ; no lightnings ;-)))

exnihiloest

Quote from: fritz on June 22, 2010, 01:23:05 PM
instead of a closed circuit - we have charged particles.

"No closed circuit, no current, no capacitor charging" ; no lightnings ;-)))

Lightnings happen through ionized channels therefore the circuit is looped, like a capacitor that you discharge through a spark gap.

Your "idea" implies spontaneous creation of charges on capacitor plates. But charges don't appear from nowhere. They can't be created. They can only be separated, positives from negatives, and work has to be done against the coulombian attraction.

Pirate88179

Fritz:

What you describe is just about what I do with my EER. (Earth Energy Receiver)  With two electrodes in the ground about 15 feet apart, I charge up my 650 Farad boost-cap and, when hooked to a JT circuit, it can run all sorts of stuff, floro tubes, 400 leds, Bedini motor, etc.

My cap is rated a only 2.7 volts and it charges fully pretty fast.  On my scope, I see huge spikes all over the place and I believe this is where the main charge is coming from.  It appears to be pulsed dc right out of the ground and the big cap stores it as useful energy.

Maybe this will help.  I have a series of videos on Youtube with my experimental efforts.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

conradelektro

@ Pirate88179

You probably posted it somewhere and I watched your video http://www.youtube.com/user/Pirate88179#p/u/5/qjBAU4HAMfs (Amazing Earth Battery Scope Shots), but it is hard to find, so I ask my questions here:

1) Do you use diodes (e.g. a full bridge) when charging your super cap with the EER (Earth Energy Receiver)?

2) The two electrodes in the ground (about 15 feet apart), what materials are they made from?

3) Different material for each electrode, or the same material for both?

I want to see what sort of spikes I get here in Europe (Austria, near Vienna).

Greetings, Conrad