Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Buoyancy wheel working in vacuum conditions.

Started by Low-Q, June 20, 2010, 05:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Hi,

We know that fluids have a boiling point that is depending on the surrounding pressure. In vacuum, the boiling point is very low - water can boil at room temperature. So I got an idea that might be worth paying attention. I was thinking of a gravity wheel which have hollow spokes - tubes -  with a thin and flexible membrane on each side that makes a small sealed volume on each end. In the middle there is a volume of vacuum which is sealed from the rest of the tube. Alcohol is filled in the remaining volumes of the tube - see picture. The center of this tube is attached to the bearing so it can rotate freely.

The membranes are there to prevent the bubbles to reach the other end of the tube. The drawing might not be 100% correct - it should be a part of vacuum in all chambers.

If one side of of the tube is heated briefly it will start to boil instantly and create a volume of steam/vacuum. This will displace the alcohol in the tube on the other side of the membrane, and reduce the volume in the vacuum chamber in the middle of the tube. The opposite side of the tube is still filled with alcohol. So now the tube is unbalanced, and will rotate.

The brief heating will be repeated on the other end of the tube when it has reached the bottom.

I think that it will take almost no energy to run the gravity wheel. If we somehow can use its rotation to generate a little heat to make stem/vacuum, the hope is that this wheel can run by itself. IR-LEDs can be used to heat one side of the wheel at any time.

How does this idea sounds like? If you have any solutions, alternative ideas on how to do this, you're welcome.

Vidar

AB Hammer

Vidar

You have been coming up with interesting ideas here lately. I can confirm the boiling in a vacuum for over at a friends house who does investment/lost wax casting. This would also make the water cold after boiling. Experimenting is the only thing I can suggest. I will have to hold off on any opinion though.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Low-Q

Quote from: AB Hammer on June 20, 2010, 08:08:29 PM
Vidar

You have been coming up with interesting ideas here lately. I can confirm the boiling in a vacuum for over at a friends house who does investment/lost wax casting. This would also make the water cold after boiling. Experimenting is the only thing I can suggest. I will have to hold off on any opinion though.

Alan
Thanks for the credits  ;D
I would think this technology is based on a heat exchanger. The motor will depend on surrounding temperature. Lucky for us, we are living in an environment with temperatures :) I will do experiments on this. I think certainly this is an interesting approach.

Vidar

tbird

It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it!

Low-Q

Quote from: tbird on June 21, 2010, 06:14:19 AM
from march 1976........

http://www.rexresearch.com/minto/minto.htm
How cool is that?! I really like this! I think that heat exchangers like this is the way to go towards free energy. The best of all - they do not violate the laws of thermidynamics, but are still free energy :)