Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Half Working Idea!

Started by Alexioco, June 21, 2010, 11:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexioco

Hello all, I want to share with you some information.

I was thinking about perpetual motion the other day, I have been trying to work out how to raise a weight from 6 o clock to the axle through the momentum gained of the falling weight but without costing the momentum gained and I have got it, crudely tested it and it works. I don't want to say how yet but I want to ask a few questions because I need some encouragement etc

The weight drops from 12 o clock to 6 o clock, the energy gained from that drop causes the weight when it reaches around 6 o clock to rise up into the axle without slowing the wheel down. The weight then continues around the axle getting ready for CF to fling it up back to the rim of the wheel. Two weights have to act in pairs to perpetuate it. My question is this, because the weight flies up into the axle from the bottom of the wheel without slowing the wheel down, wouldn't this mean that the CF energy gained from the full drop is strong enough to not just lift the weight back up only half the distance to the rim, but  rise higher than the wheel rim creating more than enough energy needed to perpetuate it. with a second weight the forces are great.

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

Low-Q

Quote from: Alexioco on June 21, 2010, 11:13:45 AM
Hello all, I want to share with you some information.

I was thinking about perpetual motion the other day, I have been trying to work out how to raise a weight from 6 o clock to the axle through the momentum gained of the falling weight but without costing the momentum gained and I have got it, crudely tested it and it works. I don't want to say how yet but I want to ask a few questions because I need some encouragement etc

The weight drops from 12 o clock to 6 o clock, the energy gained from that drop causes the weight when it reaches around 6 o clock to rise up into the axle without slowing the wheel down. The weight then continues around the axle getting ready for CF to fling it up back to the rim of the wheel. Two weights have to act in pairs to perpetuate it. My question is this, because the weight flies up into the axle from the bottom of the wheel without slowing the wheel down, wouldn't this mean that the CF energy gained from the full drop is strong enough to not just lift the weight back up only half the distance to the rim, but  rise higher than the wheel rim creating more than enough energy needed to perpetuate it. with a second weight the forces are great.

Alex
Maybe a few drawings will help us to understand the concept?

Vidar

AB Hammer

Greetings Alex

I look forward to seeing your work on this one.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

infringer

no one really knows your answer alex obvious to me there is not one working gravity wheel out there.

But I surely think one could devise a workable method with maybe a third energy source gravity magnets and .... hrmmm dunno something else a mechanical advantage or something you got me spring or flywheel maybe some piezoelectric material and some coils have the voltage generated from the piezoelectric whatever on the fall pulse coils at certain times shit who knows I've been out of gravity thoughts for some time.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

Alexioco

there is a third energy source, if you think about this, when a weight drops down a wheel, it gains momentum, you can harness that momentum in more than one independant way therefore doubling the force for example, using momentum to cause the weights to lift at 6 o clock while at the same time sustaining the velocity to sustain the full power of CF lifting the weights higher than even needed...

I'm building it as we speak, i want to post it here soon but for now i could do with opinons on that principle, thanks

Alex
P.S My comp has been attacked by a virsus and its going funny dont know what to do
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.