Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy Generator

Started by mv_, June 24, 2010, 10:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mv_

Hello,

I have invented the free energy generator, based on my previous discovery "the gravitational isolator", which is very simple: some weights placed on a wheel that has one half isolated gravitationally, obtaining the rotation only by the action of the gravity force, on the other half of the wheel.

You can see how it works into the image from: http://allempl.xtreemhost.com/

Sincerely yours,
Mihail Vrapcea

e2matrix

Welcome to OU.  Sounds fascinating although I'm not sure how this works in the real world.  Have you tried a wheel to see if it will continue to turn by itself with the G-I ?  Would the power required to keep such a wheel spinning be enough to generate the power required for the laser? 

exnihiloest

Quote from: mv_ on June 24, 2010, 10:19:55 PM
Hello,

I have invented the free energy generator, based on my previous discovery "the gravitational isolator", which is very simple: some weights placed on a wheel that has one half isolated gravitationally, obtaining the rotation only by the action of the gravity force, on the other half of the wheel.

You can see how it works into the image from: http://allempl.xtreemhost.com/

Sincerely yours,
Mihail Vrapcea

This idea has been already dismissed (even though we have no mean of shielding the gravitational field), because the gravitational flux is conservative. If this could be done with gravity, this could also be done easier with a magnetic field, half of a ferromagnetic wheel being attracted by the field when the other one is shielded. But it doesn't work.
So where can we find your patent and the schematics of your experimental setup?
Can you provide the evidence of your claims?

mv_

Quote[ author=e2matrix link=topic=9349.msg246554#msg246554 =1277446006]
Would the power required to keep such a wheel spinning be enough to generate the power required for the laser?

For the cases when the surface inside the gravitational isolator is close enough to total reflection the laser is not used anymore to fill the interior of the disk. The total reflection surface is closed with the enough laser density inside it (however, after a period of time it will require a refill to keep the enough density inside for the percent of gravitational isolation desired).
For the cases when the surface inside the gravitational isolator is NOT close enough to total reflection, the laser can be used continuously, powered by part of the energy generated by the gravitationally rotating wheel, but this is not recommended for a long run (to work on big periods of time), because of the laser waste/escape/absorption troubles.

gauschor

Prove it in a setup or upload a video, otherwise it does not exist nor work efficiently.