Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Steven Mark video released April 2006 !

Started by hartiberlin, April 14, 2006, 12:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

But the earth magnet field is a steady "DC" field.
No "AC" field....so how should it then oscillate ?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Hi Kosh,
I thinkin the big 1 Kwatts unit Steven has 2 oscillators that are powered by small
batteries and that these generate the used 2 primary frequencies, but these then
interact and generate the huge output, this I guess, cause he just switches on the big unit
with an electric switch...

Liberty

I looked at the latest video and noticed on the TV that the channel Steven Marks is watching on one of his tests is in Los Angeles on channel 9 KCAL.  Only California would have marble floors and gates around a property too.  Just thought that was interesting to know where he lives.
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

Liberty

Quote from: hartiberlin on April 15, 2006, 02:22:48 PM
But the earth magnet field is a steady "DC" field.
No "AC" field....so how should it then oscillate ?

I propose to you, that the earth's magnetic field can be cancelled or nullified.  A local magnetic field would  "mask" the earth's magnetic field and effectively lower the frequency through cancellation of most of the magnetic field frequency.  Leaving a roughly 5khz sine wave output such as Steven Marks had on his device. 

Or imagine two transmitters.  One in orbit around the earth and the other one is just outside in your same city.  These transmitters are transmitting the same sine wave at a high frequency.  The one that is farther away will lag in time, compared to the one that transmitted just outside of your city.  If you combine these signals, many of the sine waves will cancel out each other due to being out of sync.  Effectively lowering the frequency of the combined sine wave that is received.  The same would happen with a magnetic field.  The magnetic fields would partially cancel each other out and what remains is apparently 5khz to induce the power in the coil as in the Marks device. 

If you take two magnets that both repel, in exactly the middle of the two fields there is no magnetic pull one way or the other.  They cancel each other out because the forces are equal.  But if one becomes stronger than the other, you have a "static" or very high frequency magnetic field again.

Liberty
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

hartiberlin

If you have a pulsating  0 to 0.5 Gauss field you could only extract millivolts
in such a small sized 12 inch device but not 360 Watts !