Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Steven Mark video released April 2006 !

Started by hartiberlin, April 14, 2006, 12:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freedomfuel

Quote from: hartiberlin on April 15, 2006, 02:22:48 PM
But the earth magnet field is a steady "DC" field.
No "AC" field....so how should it then oscillate ?

Well, actually you may be wrong.  That is what I thought untill I read this article from the University Of Oulu in Finland

ULF waves (geomagnetic pulsations)
http://www.oulu.fi/~spaceweb/textbook/ulf.html

I don't know what to make of this but it could be worth further investigation.  How the geomagnetic field could exhibit these ultra low frequency pulsations is not clear.  Maybe the magnetosphere is being modulated by the solar wind or there could be some kind of cavity mode resonance going on beneath the ionosphere.  Whatever it is, it is going on high above the surface of the Earth so the Mark device would have to be acting as an antenna beaming a signal into space rather like radar, (it is not called 'space energy' for nothing). Once we understand the natural phenomenon that it exploits we can also understand how the Mark coil acts as an antenna.  This would be more useful than trying to fathom out it's function from blurry videos.

The thing to bear in mind is this:  there is a LOT of energy in the sky.  My previous post quotes the Encyclopedia Brittanica as claiming 'billions of magajoules' in the phenomenon of reconnection alone and that is just part of it.  There is also the awesome phenomenon of 'sprites' and 'blue jets' also known as 'mega-lightning' in the mesosphere and the lower ionosphere, not to mention the mother of all WMDs.

Check out Magnetospheric Electric Field
http://www.oulu.fi/~spaceweb/textbook/efields.html

Mannix

Thanks
Freedomfuel,

The rellevant bits of discovery that Steven has revealed are
Multiple frequencies combining in a space around a collector
Kicks combining to form bigger kicks
Deliberately creating noise
a rotational field that posseses inertia once created
Remember in the large coil demo he says when the "slap" frequencies come together.
Interactions between out of phase xformers
There is no Iron core
They behave as variable tuning devices
They have a natural tendency to run with gain  ( positive feedback)

Like Freedomfuel has stated getting a few cap values may not help. Getting kicks to combine is the first step however you do it.
Steven kindly revealed his discovery process so we should really go back to these basics and try to get a result as he did.

Teslas "standing waves" do seem relevant here . It is a jigsaw puzzle and we do not have all the pieces but we do have a few. The question is are we capable of putting them into practice?

The one thing that Steven has revealed is that his process is certainly not conventional and what I like about it most is that it challenges us to understand..not copy ..for this, I for one am gratefull to him . Many others are completely frustrated by it and may be tempted to give up.
My approach at present is wire on wire with circuits like the TEP project .Perhaps several transformers in one circular space creating out of phase interactions.

Lets enjoy the puzzle

Lindsay Mannix 

Earl

Hi Freedomfuel,

>I think that everyone is getting too hung up on details of hardware based on some fuzzy videos and stills. 
>For instance Earl wants to know what kind of capacitors are used in the 1.5kW coil

I never expressed any interest in knowing what kind of capacitors are being used.  What they have
for dielectric doesn't interest me.

Fuzzy videos or not, it is still important to know if these L/C components are oscillator tanks or line fiter.

For example, people have said look at the juicy spark of the big unit, it shows that RF is present.
But if the output goes through a low-pass filter, then there are no RF components on the output.

One can theorize hundereds of years about what esoteric principles may or may not be in play, and refer
to this Web page or that, but we have very little luxury left.  In some days, weeks, possiblly months,
all oil supplies from the Middel East may be cut off from one day to the next.  News filtering out from GIs
in Iraq say Bush has given an ultimatum to Iran that runs out on April 28.

I personally see the output falling to zero when inverted as proof that the energy source has nothing to
do with magnetic field of any kind, neither Earth's nor Sun's.  It is quite obvious that the device is tapping
into an aether flow, perhaps the same one that is pushing all objects to the surface of the Earth.  Some
people call this gravity.

I had a lot of questions for Steven in another thread, but no answers unti now.  Therefore without any
facts, I have no basis for theorizing about anything.  The only thing I presently have are fuzzy videos.
I will be drawing some block diagrams concerning multiple frequencies, as soon as time permits.

--------------------
Hi Lindsay,

Has Steven *explicitly* said that the unit uses no magnetic cores / discs / plates ?
Steven has said that his experiments used transformers, and transformers have magnet cores, so at least
his past experiments used magnetic cores even if the Ring of Power does not..
The two toroids definitely use magnetic cores, but my present opinion is they play no role in the concept;
but only RF filtering.

Regards, Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

Earl

Harti> But the earth magnet field is a steady "DC" field.
Harti> No "AC" field....so how should it then oscillate ?

Freedomfuel> Well, actually you may be wrong.

Dear Freedomfuel,

You also could be absolutely, completely wrong about Steven's device
having any connection to Solar energy, the Earth's magnetic field, the
ionosphere, the magnetosphere, ULF waves, geomagnetic pulsations, etc.

It is also possible that such hypothesized relations deserve no
further study whatsoever. Having designed antennas for over 40 years,
I do not believe the Steven's device is acting as an antenna for
energy high above the Earth.

In my opinion, it is much simpler. Aether is everywhere. The presence
of Earth's mass causes a distortion of aether flow. This aether flux
is what causes all objects to be pushed to the Earth (not pulled by
gravity). His device captures this flux in the form of a rotating
aether vortex. An invisible hurricane. Imagine a ring slightly larger
than a hurricane's vortex and trying to move this ring. Would you feel
resistance to movement?

Your fixed idea that Steven's device ***MUST* be connected to Solar/Earth
interactions could led you down a false path so that you never understand
the phenomena behind its operation.

In my opinion, we should should act like a detective at a crime scene,
pay attention to the facts as presented by Steven and not be led
astray by what we think MUST be. This means the only way to advance
is:

1) to study blurry videos until your eyes turn red
2) ask Steven questions
3) Steven must answer reasonable, non-silly questions on a timely basis
4) forget Steven's device, develop your own theories, built it, change
your theories, rebuilt it, until it works.  Your device may have nothing
to do with Steven's and may still work.  This approach might even be
faster if the above 3 points are not realized.

At the moment, we don't even know if Steven's device operates on a cause/response
relation, such as putting energy in the form of two frequencies into a "tickler"
monophase coil/multi-phase coils.  This tickle than causes an avalanche of energy
into another coil, which might have an orthogonal relation to the tickler coil.
The tickler coil might be monophase, while the collector coil might be multi-
phase.  Or vice-versa.  Or both could be multi-phase, etc.

Going back to some basic comments by Steven, I have drawn up some images and would
like Steven's comments on them.  Since adding two frequencies also gives the sum
and difference, I have isolated the difference frequency with a series capacitor
since it might be a very low frequency causing problems with excessive current due
to insufficient winding inductance.  This line of thinking assumes that energy
is being sent to a tickler winding.

I see no way to take a multi-frequency signal and generate, for example, a 3-phase
signal in order to excite 3 windings at 120 degrees physical spacing.
I do see a way to do this, but it would take two sets of independent windings,
in other words 6 windings altogether.
Correction, using B or C might work with only 3 windings, but not sure
about this.

Best regards, Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

Elvis Oswald

It's been nine years (at least) since Steven began showing off his device.  While you're doing detective work, you might want to dust that 900 pound gorilla for fingerprints. hahaha