Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Steven Mark video released April 2006 !

Started by hartiberlin, April 14, 2006, 12:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mannix

Fantastic!

Constructive and objective input is what really sends us hurtling down the path of discovery and all this time it was fingerprints from a gorrila that we needed ...damm we are so stupid. Nobody could see it. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
I hope you got what you were looking for.

Elvis Oswald

Actually, I was being polite.  :)  But since you insist on insulting anyone who dares to challenge the validity of this 'device' I'll be a little more blunt.

Your posts that ramble on and on about how wonderful things will be with free energy... and how 'lucky' we are to be graced with these fuzzy videos and repeated mile long posts about kicks, kicks, KICKS... are have lost their luster for me.

The question remains - why has it been 9 years since the device was invented (at least) and there is not ONE working unit in service anywhere?  The plain and simple fact is that it works or it doesn't.  If it works - then free energy is here and we can all go home.
So where's it at?

Superman

Quote from: Elvis Oswald on April 24, 2006, 12:26:08 AM
Actually, I was being polite.  :)  But since you insist on insulting anyone who dares to challenge the validity of this 'device' I'll be a little more blunt.

Your posts that ramble on and on about how wonderful things will be with free energy... and how 'lucky' we are to be graced with these fuzzy videos and repeated mile long posts about kicks, kicks, KICKS... are have lost their luster for me.

The question remains - why has it been 9 years since the device was invented (at least) and there is not ONE working unit in service anywhere?  The plain and simple fact is that it works or it doesn't.  If it works - then free energy is here and we can all go home.
So where's it at?

Do you truly think governments and corporations are simply going to say "Yes, we've found free energy. Now everyone use it and destroy the energy sector that is making trillions of dollars."

As for this technology, it's not that hard to understand the concept behind it. The pupose, as Stephen Marks and Mannix have mentioned is to let people learn and understand this technology instead of just build it without a clue. Although, clearly many people just want to build something and watch it work...

Tink

Only nine years ago?
Nope 19 years ago allready.
Why not simply telling us a patent number Steven?
Synergy is the key to free energy.

Mannix

Hi all,
I think that a bit of perspective is needed here.
For all those who,after reading all the reports by qualified people who have names and are mostly still alive just cant get it , I suggest that you either re-read the reports and comment on them or just watch and read.

The "Yapping terriers of ignorance" will not encourage anything here.
Of course people dont have to believe but..there are videos there are reports so be really objective by all means.

What has a skeptik ever created ?
What has a skeptic ever achieved?
What has a skeptik ever constructed?

Objectivity is quite  another thing and some people simply cannot grasp the fact that they have missed something in school.
For my part I will desist from responding to the Yapping dogs it gets nobody any where
Demonstrating your incapacity to grasp a new concept doesnt even serve you.

Lindsay Mannix