Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Steven Mark video released April 2006 !

Started by hartiberlin, April 14, 2006, 12:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freedomfuel

I have just seen the new Steve Mark video and I am reminded of the quotation by Arthur C Clark to the effect that every new technology if sufficiently advanced has the appearance of magic.  Notable is the lack of visible magnets and the pulse generator for the coil is so small that it is only visible as a bulge on the inside of the coil.  In this video, as in the previous one, Steven denies that there is a battery within the coil assembly, but I think that he is being economical with the truth here.  It could be that the coil needs kick starting with a moving magnet like the TH Moray device but I noticed that Steven actuated a switch on the coil just before demonstrating it.  This does not detract from the value of his achievment because obviosly two penlight batteries could not run a Black and Decker.  The luxury villa where the video was made is more likely to belong to the wealthy philanthropist who supported Steven.

According to steven's own words the device functions much like a electromagnetic generator since there is a powerful rotating magnetic field in the coil whose lines of flux are perpendicular to the turns of a secondary coil from which pulsed DC is outputed.  The difference is that there is a virtual magnet rotating and  this must be supplied with a source of magnetism from the environment. The big secret they have been keeping for sixty years is this:  most of the energy that the Earth receives from the sun is in the form of magnetism since this is all that photons and quanta really are according to Bibhas De.  The truth of this is revealed in NASA photographs of orbiting satellites which show twice as much illumination coming from the Earth as comes from the sun.  The ionosphere acts as a vast solar energy collector which traps solar photons which, when at rest, exist as magnetic particles in the form of spinning magnetic torii.  This is obviously at varience with current scientific theories so it has not been difficult to keep this a secret.  The involvement of the geomagnetic field is uncertain but I believe that secondary geomagnetic poles are vortices that suck this solar magnetic energy into the interior of the Earth which is heated magnetically and not by nuclear fission as science teaches. The energy coil pumps the ionosphere with it's own magnetic vortex in the same way and a stream of magnetic photon particles are drawn down to energise it's coil.  This magnetic current through the air is sometimes visible with the Adams motor, for instance, as a glow around the device visible in the dark.

I know that this will not convince you ether fans but study the Bibhas De website and this site www.magneticenergy.co.uk.  Big Brother has tried to silence both these sources.  As William Lyne says 'if it ain't true then why suppress it?'

Lance

I Like the Video. Seen other similar videos but it is still frustrating that not a lot of technical data
released as yet...

I would like to add if Steve is producing a rotating magnetic field then perhaps it is travelling fast enough
to create a minute amount of moving mass within the toroid.

( mass = E/(c^2) etc...)

Excuse the lack of physics references here but isn't an electric field a by product when you 'create mass' in this way?

deanko82

Stefan,

What is the metal of the torroidal ring made of?  Is it ordinary steel, or a heavy magnet?  I didn't understand this.    Also I notice the smaller units, like the one running the TV in the video, appears to be only a simple torroidal ring with some amount of wire wrapped around it, but the larger unit running the 10 light bulbs has some extra devices like capacitors and other items inside the ring.  Why the difference?

Thanks,
Dean

Tink

Dare we think out of the box?

What if,....

It is not the Earths magneticfield what is powering Steven's TPU?
It is just a smart synergistic effect not looked at much before?
The stopping when turned upside down is caused by a mercury switch to conseal Steven's secret?
The TPU works in a way it should not do so according to science?
Synergy is the key to free energy.

deanko82

Tink, you may be right.  I have another friend familiar with electronics, etc, and he says the unit has to be a hoax...it cannot work.  So I dunno!  It seems too good to be true, and usually if something seems to good to be true, it usually is!  I guess I'm just "hoping" it's for real!