Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Steven Mark video released April 2006 !

Started by hartiberlin, April 14, 2006, 12:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

opat

Please help me to watch video . I 'm download video after complete all file and double click on file  stevennew_split.zip and extract stevenew.avi to harddisk but winzip say "please insert disk number 1 , the diskette is labeled ELECTRONICS ,  I don't know why someone in this forum advice rename first file stevennew_split.zip to stevennew_split.z00 or use winrar to open i'm try all but can't help.

rensseak

Quote from: opat on April 19, 2006, 04:30:18 PM
Please help me to watch video . I 'm download video after complete all file and double click on file  stevennew_split.zip and extract stevenew.avi to harddisk but winzip say "please insert disk number 1 , the diskette is labeled ELECTRONICS ,  I don't know why someone in this forum advice rename first file stevennew_split.zip to stevennew_split.z00 or use winrar to open i'm try all but can't help.

you shoud copy all files to the same directory then rename *.zip  to *.z00, open this file with winrar or winzip and extract it. that is all.
else you try it with the newest version of winzip or winrar.

opat

I
Quoteyou shoud copy all files to the same directory then rename *.zip  to *.z00, open this file with winrar or winzip and extract it. that is all.
else you try it with the newest version of winzip or winrar.

Thankyou "rensseak"  for your advice I 'm new install winzip10 and rename that file now can see movie.

Thankyou again 

Earl

Hi Steven, Lindsay, et all,

I have taken another look at the large device video, and it now seems to me that the two toroid coils and two capacitors are an optional power output filter.  I say optional since the small devices do not have them. However, it would still be correct engineering practice to include such filtering, and in fact enclose the entire device in a metal box with the output leads passing through feedthrough Pi-Filters.  This would keep the environment free of any radiated RF.  Eventually one could use a steel box in order to shield the RF magnetic-field components.

The toroids look like standard EMC common-mode line chokes.  One of them has a clearly seen insulation strip in the interior hole and there are two separate windings.  The two capacitors are probably what are called AC X-capacitors and would be located on the load side.

These would work as very effective low-pass filters, removing RF from the output.

Steven, are the two toroids and two capacitors a line filter - or - oscillator tank circuits?

Steven, have you tried enclosing the devices in a non-magnetic metallic box?  A ferric metal box?
Do they still work in such Faraday cages?  Are there still inertial effects?

Best regards, Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

Freedomfuel

I think that everyone is getting too hung up on details of hardware based on some fuzzy videos and stills.  For instance Earl wants to know what kind of capacitors are used in the 1.5kW coil and someone else wrote about Litz wire.  In my opinion attempts to copy the Mark device based on such scanty information that we have is futile without a good understanding of the basic physical principles involved.  For that we need to educate ourselves about how the Earth receives energy from the Sun and in what way the Earth?s magnetic field is involved.  It cannot be anything as straight forward as cutting lines of flux, changing or collapsing magnetic fields otherwise we would all have these devices whirling away in our lofts by now.  Governments have been able to suppress this for sixty years because it depends on phenomenon that are in contradiction with current scientific teachings and military researchers discovered it first.  Nethertheless, don?t despise what the textbooks tell you about the geomagnetic field because there are important clues in sources like Wikipedia and the Encyclopedia Brittanica.  For example here is a quotation from the latter:

?At a distance of about 60,000 kilometres outwards towards the Sun, the pressure of the solar wind is balanced by the geomagnetic field.  This serves an obstacle to the solar wind, and the plasma is deflected around the Earth by the resulting bow shock.  The magnetsphere so produced streams out into an elongated magnetotail that stretches several million kilometres downstream from the Earth away from the Sun.  The magnetotail can store an enormous amount of energy ? several billion megajoules ? for hours.  This occurs through a process called reconnection, in which the interplanetary magnetic field, carried by the solar wind, becomes linked with the magnetic field in the Earth?s magnetosphere.  The energy is released in dynamic structural reconfigurations of the magnetosphere called geomagnetic substorms, which often result in the precipitation of energetic particles into the ionosphere, giving rise to flourescing auroral displays.?

This may not be the answer we are looking for but it could provide clues we need.  In my opinion the true answer is provided at this site:  www.magneticenergy.co.uk .  Based on their analysis I hypothesis that solar photons are trapped by the geomagnetic field in the ionosphere and exist as ?source free magnetic fields? or magnetic particles.  This is where free energy comes from in my opinion.

With this kind of understanding we can build our own energy coils based on first principles just as we would build a radio transmitter. 

Wikipedia key words:  Reconnection, magnetosphere, aurora, solar wind, ionosphere