Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Jailed for debt

Started by FreeEnergy, July 04, 2010, 12:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbird

i did a little looking around and found this........

http://www.fairloanrate.com/2009/04/23/can-you-end-up-in-jail-for-non-payment-of-your-credit-card-debt/

you will see we are both right in our thinking, at least to some degree.

we do live in the greatest country in the world!!  i just hope we don't turn into something we didn't bargain for.
It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it!

bolt

Quote from: tbird on July 05, 2010, 02:50:44 PM
if you don't show up for court after being summoned, you will be charged with "contemp of court" and the judge will issue a warrant for your arrest.

being in debt is not a crime, but if you fail to take care of your debt, you can be sued.  if found in favor of the party suing, a judgement will be brought against you.  if you fail to comply, that is against the law, etc....

just think about it. if there were no concerquince for not paying your bills, why would anyone pay?

i remember a time when honor was enough to insure paying, sealed with a hand shake.  people would go hungry in order to pay before skipping out on a deal.

Millions upon millions of people waking up to the fact that owing money to credit cards and mortgages is the BIGGEST FRAUD on this planet.

When you take out a mortgage the so called debt was PAID IN FULL by the banks within 30 mins of you signing the agreement. The bank raised the credit and no money actually changed hands it was created out of thin air! Its only a computer entry nothing more.

BUT then you pay with hard earned cash for the next 25 years plus interest which is typical 3 times the value of the so called loan. Remember the principle was raised for FREE so the bank earns 4 times the value for ZERO payout. This is why they make billions of profit.

Credit cards are the same scam. No money is used its ILLEGAL for a bank or card company to actually use its own funds so the credit is raised from your signature. Your payments are hard core cash and is typically all profit for the bank.

If you default a debt collector buys the debt from the bank for around 10% of the balance. The debt collector agency takes a risk you will pay more then 10% so they are Bottom Feeders of the scam!

Lawfully 100% of the agreements are UNLAWFUL as no disclosure was ever given about this scam and no real money was ever lent to you in the first place.

So anyone in debt don't feel ashamed the average person in the G20 countries now "owes" 15k each on CC cards and bank loans excluding mortgages. This is done intentionally to ENSLAVE you.

The system is rigged so money is ALWAYS in short supply so that 30% of the people and business MUST default to pay for the top 1% of the rich.

The banks and credit card co's use SCARE tactics and threats to make you pay. Tell them to take a hike and show you where the original source of funding came from and where is the lawful contract....there is none its all a game!

Thaelin

And then file BR and tell them to stick it. No court will
side with you as if they did, the whole system would fold
in on its self.
   As for the bottom feeders, force it to court and ask them
to produce a "contract signed by you" with them. They cant
and only use fear and threats to bully you into paying it.

thay

Poit

Bolt is 100% spot on....... its a depressing world we live in....

I am enslaved :( 8k, its not the end of the world lol, but annoying none the less. I have a bit over an ounce of gold and 10 ounces of silver............ that's REAL assets, screw the banks... I would rather owe imaginary funds - i.e. Money and hold onto true value - Gold,Silver etc etc

tbird

i am saddened by the post coming in here. 

QuoteWhen you take out a mortgage the so called debt was PAID IN FULL by the banks within 30 mins of you signing the agreement. The bank raised the credit and no money actually changed hands it was created out of thin air! Its only a computer entry nothing more

if this is true, what is the seller recieving that allows him to withdraw cash or write a check or anything that requires money (up to the value of his share of the mortgage)?

QuoteBUT then you pay with hard earned cash for the next 25 years plus interest which is typical 3 times the value of the so called loan. Remember the principle was raised for FREE so the bank earns 4 times the value for ZERO payout. This is why they make billions of profit.

the reason you pay so much is for the privilege of using someone else's money for such a long time.  if it weren't for people (banks) willing to LEND you that money, you would have to continue living in that shack until you saved enough of your own money to buy it outright.  with attitudes that i'm seeing here, it's no wonder banks have cut back on lending!

QuoteCredit cards are the same scam. No money is used its ILLEGAL for a bank or card company to actually use its own funds so the credit is raised from your signature. Your payments are hard core cash and is typically all profit for the bank.

really??!!  then what do you call the stuff i get on my credit card?  what do you call the stuff given to the party i got my stuff from?  can they not now get other stuff they want?  can't they pay staff (from the profits they made on the stuff) that helped me get my stuff?  if this is not money, what is?  the only profit cc companies get is from service fees and interest on unpaid balances.  if you elect to not pay your balance, you are contributing directly to the profits of the credit card companies.  have a look at the balance after you make a payment.  i'm sure the balance was not reduced anywhere near the amount you paid.

QuoteIf you default a debt collector buys the debt from the bank for around 10% of the balance. The debt collector agency takes a risk you will pay more then 10% so they are Bottom Feeders of the scam!

the only thing lower than these bottom feeders are the people who they are feeding on!  if everyone paid their bills (or at least talked to the people they owe and made arrangements of some sort to settle the debt), these guys would be out of business!

more to come......
It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it!