Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy - Power Generator

Started by Poit, July 06, 2010, 04:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCY7tYDjXhI&feature=related

Sorry if this youtube video has already been posted, I havn't read all the threads on this forum yet ;)

Is this "Guru2U" dude on crack? or is there something to this circuit?

tbird

download patrick j kelly's "practical guide to free-energy devices" here....

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/PJKBook.html

his book has reached more than 2200 pages (pdf) now (wow! what a read!!).  on page 62 he describes a motor design using charles flynn's tech.  this is much more detailed and easy to follow.

in the appendix (page 1526) is charles flynn's patent on controlled magnetic devices.  you will see the stuff in the video here.

after reading and studing these 70+ pages, you will be re-inspired about free energy.  armed with this info, you will be able to perform a simple test to show proof of concept.

since this is a recent find for me, i have not had a chance to go to my work bench yet.  if anyone has, please let us know your results.

even if you are not into flynn's stuff, patrick's book is an amazing piece of work!!  great info to have standing by.

ps  and it's free!!
It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it!

Google

Hi.

Has anybody tried the Charles Flynn solid state generator yet. If yes please be kind enough to share your results.

Best
Sandeep