Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Another Bessler Thread

Started by christo4_99, July 15, 2010, 06:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

Quote from: Alexioco on September 07, 2010, 05:35:00 PM
So when do you intend to share some valuable information? Would be most interesting...

Alex
i do not intend to directly share anything valuable.although i will,remind those who are in search of p.m. that Bessler talked a lot about excess weight and he indirectly gave reference to it in one the comments he wrote for a m.t. drawing...but with a negative connotation.

Alexioco

Which MT drawing does he indirectly refer to about excess weight, sounds interesting

Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

christo4_99

Quote from: Alexioco on September 13, 2010, 07:26:54 AM
Which MT drawing does he indirectly refer to about excess weight, sounds interesting

Alex
MT 4...there is also another mt drawing in which he refers to one side being heavier as a "problem" MT 26...anyway my interpretation of these glitches is that he is trying to be subtle about the principles on which someone can actually acheive PM.my point being that Bessler gave all the information needed to acheive P.M. but he did it in such a way that in haste you may just miss it.Nuff said.

christo4_99

i haven't posted in a while but i have something to say.the universal motion that Bessler referred to means that the weights turned within the wheel in a circular motion,meaning they do not come to rest and shift back in the opposite direction imo.the preponderance that was mentioned is a reference to releasing weights before they reach the bottom of the wheel in an arc so that they may start to move upward as a result.also i really don't understand the idea of the weights coming together. i think Bessler meant opposed,one against the other not literally "together".if someone could explain this concept of the weights coming together near the top of the wheel i will gladly listen.also,i have a new design for the wheel in mind,and it combines at least two of the mt drawings and also an idea i got from the apologia wheel drawing.