Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Totaly Different Type Of Overbalancing Machine

Started by SPANG, July 16, 2010, 03:26:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPANG

I feel I have no choice but to try and build this device! The replies I've been recieving, lead me to
believe that I HAVE to build it -------------- just to prove my theory!
Please bear with me, as I have various dissabilities that prevent me from going fast!
It will take quite a while ------------- but not too long, I hope, to put this device together.
BILL.

AB Hammer

Greetings Bill

I haven't forgot about you. I have been busy and also suffered what is called a micro stroke. I am allot better now. I have 2 1/2 weeks of armor left and then I get to do wheel without having to build armor. ;D

To all

Don't take Bill's design lightly for there may be more to it than meets the eye. Only test will show. ;)

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

SPANG

Hi Allan,
         Nice to hear from you again ----- I DID think it was funny my having
notheard from you for so long!  I'd appreciate any help I CAN get ---------
especialy from the likes of you ----- as you seem to be well connected!

I too, have had MANY mini-strokes ----- about 8/9.  T.I.A's, I think the're
called?  I've also had two 'normal' strokes  (if you can call them that!  In
my case, they left me allmost blind, and with loss of balance. I also had a brain-bleed, but thankfully, my brain still works!
Keep your chin up pal!
Hope to hear from you in the not too distant future.
GOOD LUCK.
BILL.

mr_bojangles

Quote from: SPANG on July 20, 2010, 01:09:28 AM
mr_Bojangles,
                  Two identical forces, at different distances from their hub, do NOT balance -----
sorry pal!
BILL.

that might be true, but you have this twice so each side has a corresponding counterweight

the wheels are balanced, and because of this there would be no torque on either axle,

unless you spun it initially, in which case the center of gravity of each wheel is never displaced at all, and no shifting of mass means no movement, especially if it is balanced

and if you have to initially start it, that would imply it is not gravity but a gearing mechanism that appears to increase rotational inertia, which as well implies that it would work with a fixed axle parallel to the event horizon (or on its side negating gravitational pull due to the balanced weights of the wheels)

balanced wheels will only move if a force is applied, and i do not see where this would come from
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

SPANG

MR - bojangles,
                    I'm glad to see you taking an interest in my design, however, I have to disagree with you.
There are only TWO forces involved here, and they are 'delivered' to the top-wheel by the two chains.
It does NOT need a 'push' to get it going -------------- it is self-rotating!
BILL.