Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 12, 2010, 05:39:59 PM
indeed. my apologies for sussing out the links.

LOL  It's not a problem.  I have easy access to him and can get this matter resolved.  But I see now that I may also have to warn Tapsen.  I'll simply suggest that they ignore the email unless Ominibus sends a follow up with the appropriate questions. 

In any event, unless Omnibus has disclosed his actual name then they will ignore the emails as 'noise'.  They're well used to such.  It's also more than likely that the university will filter out the email entirely unless he's got a full signature there.

Take care of yourself Wilby. 
Kindest regards,
Rosie

EDITED. And frankly I think that it's highly unlikely that our learned and revered will answer an email addressed to koooyyy@hotmail.com.  It seems somewhat irreverend.  LOL.  Omnibus advises us widely that he's an academic.  I'd quite like to see his credentials - quite frankly.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Omnibus on August 12, 2010, 05:16:22 PM

P.S. My e-mail address is koooyyy@hotmail.com
Send me an email to my address with your name attached to that email and I may yet take the trouble to forward you the pdf.  I would also first require you to correct that mishmash of misinformation you managed to convey to Professor Gaunt and also, possibly to Professor Tapsen.

Omnibus

No, no. I'm not asking him whether he attended a demonstration or not. Neither did I ask him as to whether he approved of protocols, whatever that means. I'm asking him if he did confirm independently the claims for the energy disbalance. That's the only thing I'm interested in -- independent confirmation of the discussed energy disbalance. Nothing short of it.

Omnibus

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on August 12, 2010, 06:01:32 PM
Send me an email to my address with your name attached to that email and I may yet take the trouble to forward you the pdf.  I would also first require you to correct that mishmash of misinformation you managed to convey to Professor Gaunt and also, possibly to Professor Tapsen.

What mishmash that might be?

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Omnibus on August 12, 2010, 06:04:03 PM
No, no. I'm not asking him whether he attended a demonstration or not. Neither did I ask him as to whether he approved of protocols, whatever that means. I'm asking him if he did confirm independently the claims for the energy disbalance. That's the only thing I'm interested in -- independent confirmation of the discussed energy disbalance. Nothing short of it.
holy tu stultus es batman!
rosemary has previously indicated neither gault nor tapson confirmed any claim. see below.
Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on August 12, 2010, 04:40:11 PM
This is a different issue.  If I based my measurements of proof on transients then I would not have sufficient proof.  Our measurements were empirical and the protocols stipulated by experts in the art.  The problem was that those same experts would NOT attend a demonstration - lest they were then required to accredit those results.  I really don't AGAIN want to detail that protocol.  It's all clearly defined in two papers.  This is EXHAUSTING me Omnibus.  Have pity.

Regards,
Rosemary

i bolded the relevant parts for you so they don't elude you again omni. ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe