Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Aother edit.

Re: Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder
« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2010, 08:50:31 AM »

Guys, just to remind you all.  If you post - then as day follows night - you are also, inevitably, going to hear from Glen and/or Harvey through your PM systems.  The procedure here is to 'twitter' off forum with a barrage of unsubstantiated allegations that will either embarrass you away from the thread or away from support of the technology - or both.  And it will have less to do with facts than with a rumour mongering and witch hunting that is unprecedented against any one person and against any given technology.

Only two of the many people that they have contacted - alerted me to their system of discreditation.  But I am very aware of it's effectiveness.  It may mean that I will have to advise on this development exclusively through my Scribd file.  It's a covert system of attack that actually leaves me entirely defenseless.  I only ask that you ask for 'substantiation' if they allege anything at all.  Or better still - require that they come out of hiding and make their comments public - as is required by Open Source disciplines.

Just know that they are both working very hard to deny the experimental evidence they previously proved.  I think the reach - right now - is to claim that this is their discovery and deny my part in it - in any way they can manage.  Strangely paradoxical is that they have a dedicated thread designed and used to deny the very benefits that they first made public.  Glen has removed most of that data from public view.  I think it's now hidden in a small folder somewhere and he is now shamelessly claiming this as his own work.  If he actively advanced applications I'd be inclined to ignore it.  But he can't advance this precisely because he cannot wrap his mind around the thinking that requires this advantage.  Neither of them can.  If they could then I would have been very happy to leave this in their capable hands to progress.  But it's the urgent need to 'diminish' any contribution that I may have that worries me.  There must be some motive here.  And I find that such huge efforts expended on this objective to kill my association - rather undermines my own need to ensure that this technology remain open source.  They're trying to bury the technology and my reputation along with it.  Please bear this in mind when and as they reach you.  We really do need this technology.  And albeit small - these my contributions may be usable - especially as it relates to the thesis and the justification for results that exceed COP>1.

Regards,
Rosemary
http://www.scribd.com/doc/33937867/IF-I-WAS-A-TROLL

Rosemary Ainslie

Another edit

Re: Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder
« Reply #149 on: August 02, 2010, 09:30:45 AM »

And Guys,  Just a new development that I thought I'd alert you to.

Our circuit thread was the fastest growing thread on EF.Com ever.  Aaron was under some pressure to advertise this popularity.  He eventually compromised by referencing it in the 20 most 'read' threads with it's own link.  A sort of means to both hide it and yet appear to give it the distinction of being a 'sticky'.  Now he's lost that reference.  Effectively there is NO FURTHER REFERENCE TO THAT COP>17 AINSLIE CIRCUIT thread.  LOL.  It's been tumbled into extinction through the happy excuse of banning me for making the following statement.

"If anyone assumes to understand Leedskalnin's work - he must first be capable of duplicating the miracle of Coral Castle"   This in reference to Harvey's post where he implied that he understood EVERYTHING that Leedskalnin had written.

The position now is this.  My name as associated with that circuit technology is buried.  And the only reference to that circuit is called 'the mosfet heating circuit'.  It's in pride of place on every page of that thread - and it HAS ABSOLUTELY NO REFERENCE TO MY PART IN THAT CIRCUIT.  Not only that but it's purpose is to DENY the very benefits that BOTH HARVEY AND GLEN earlier attested to.   

Work it out for yourselves.  EF.COM is definitely NOT promoting clean green.  It's become a sort of incestuous gathering of the clans where unwitting experimentalists and theorists are seduced into sharing their knowledge to then simply have it stolen from them.  I'm still awaiting word from Scribd regarding my rights to publish emails.  This shocking series of communications will show the character of those 'so called' clean green energy
enthusiasts.  I see it as morally imperative that their true nature be fully and publicly disclosed.   As soon as I know the legal status I'll either publish those emails there - or if stefan will allow it - somewhere on his forum.  And while there is absolutely no point in suing either Harvey or Glen as they are both pretty impoverished - it would be very much in my interests to sue Microsoft and the owners of EF.COM - Microsoft for allowing Glen the space to publish his files where the technology is again recorded without any reference to its source.  And EF.COM for appropriating ownership of my technology in conjunction with two of what, in my opinion, are the biggest scoundrels that have ever stalked these forums.  Again it is my opinion that they are ALL self-serving - and are appropriating to themselves the knowledge that I have ONLY intended as free for Open Source.  And DOUBLY worisome - is the fact that they are PUBLICLY DENYING the benefits.  Yet they appear to be forging ahead with experiments.  WHY?

I hope you all see what's happening there.  ???

Regards
Rosemary
http://www.scribd.com/doc/33937867/IF-I-WAS-A-TROLL

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys, sorry about all those post repeats.  They needed editing.  Hopefully when Stefan gets back he can put them back in sequence.

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

WilbyInebriated

hi rose, on aug.18th i got the inevitable PM from glen you said would be coming sure as day follows night. i thought you would like to know. it was mostly just a link to his skydrive.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 20, 2010, 02:02:39 PM
hi rose, on aug.18th i got the inevitable PM from glen you said would be coming sure as day follows night. i thought you would like to know. it was mostly just a link to his skydrive.

Hi Wilby.  He spends more time on this forum than his own thread at EF.com.  I feel sorry for the guy - in a way.  I think he's anxiously trying to draw attention to a second series of tests that they did on more sophisticated equipment - which test was designed to fail.  It's easy to fail a test.  You just need to keep adjusting the pot until the sum of the voltage over the shunt resistor moves into postiive.  It's that need to alert everyone to the failure that is so sad.  But you can't get that genii back in the bottle.  Ever.  LOL

Anyway - he's basically committed intellectual suicide by hiding his data as he does and claiming the work as his own.  That's the ultimate Open Source NO NO.  It's why he needs to do this at all, that's troubling.  I'm rather inclined to think that's he's just really badly advised.  But it seems that opportunism still rules.  Lots of it.  He's still trying to get me banned here.  Truth is I'm just too busy at the moment to give it all much attention.  I still need to follow up on the information to the FBI on that x rated link - that Chet posted.  That's on Fuzzy Tom Cat's adult site which, apparently has nothing to do with Glen.  To compound the coincidence is that the link features something disgusting about ainslie.  There you go.  Extraordinary evidence of randomness.  Beggars belief I'd have thought.  LOL.   It is my opinion, as I've said, that he's a scoundrel.  I'm just so sorry that I didn't realise this really early.  But one lives and learns.  I'm just a really slow learner.

Kindest regards,
Rosie
EDITED