Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashtweth_nihilisti

Glen did not post any of those things, WTF Rose ,

Rose your a senior citizen do you think we take any pleasure in stressing you, what the hell is wrong with you, i have stayed up till 2am to make sure you are getting the message and dont stress your self and others.

Will you stop trying to silence those who have been behind you since the start and CEASE attacking them?, attack the corptocracy, Glen is a good man and so is Harvey and AARON, if you leave them alone they will get on with with  the job. Howe many times have i told you that your concerns are monitored by me And there is noting to worry about. They are still helping others with the circuit. Exactly like i am.

If you dont agree then leave them alone, they are helping others.
The last thing we need is Glen stressed out, he is a valuable brother to us.
ALREADY PROVED HIMSELF. He went the way he did AS YOU PROVOKED HIM.

Is it too much to ask for you to stop putting stress on your self Rose?, is it too much to ask?
ALL THIS BULLSHITTER'S ideas IS IN YOUR HEAD NO ONE IS AGAINST YOU.

APPARENTLY A SCOUNDREL THAT DOES NOT CARE.
Ash
?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 21, 2010, 12:08:00 PM
Glen did not post any of those things, WTF Rose ,

Rose your a senior citizen do you think we take any pleasure in stressing you, what the hell is wrong with you, i have stayed up till 2am to make sure you are getting the message and dont stress your self and others.

Will you stop trying to silence those who have been behind you since the start and CEASE attacking them?, attack the corptocracy, Glen is a good man and so is Harvey and AARON, if you leave them alone they will get on with with  the job. Howe many times have i told you that your concerns are monitored by me And there is noting to worry about. They are still helping others with the circuit. Exactly like i am.

If you dont agree then leave them alone, they are helping others.
The last thing we need is Glen stressed out, he is a valuable brother to us.
ALREADY PROVED HIMSELF. He went the way he did AS YOU PROVOKED HIM.

Is it too much to ask for you to stop putting stress on your self Rose?, is it too much to ask?

APPARENTLY A SCOUNDREL THAT DOES NOT CARE.
Ash

In all references that I've given in my previous post I have COPIES of those emails.  Do NOT tell me what I know is not true.  If I ever get permission from Stefan I'll post them in the Censorship thread on this forum.  DO NOT keep telling me what to do.  When your efforts towards the cause has cost you the years and the money that it has cost me then ONLY will you be qualified to comment.  You are either horribly deluded - or knee deep in that conspiracy.  What work has Glen done?  Where does he 'HELP' anyone.  He anxiously advised Gad that there was no point in trying to do a replication.  There is no-one on this thread or even this forum who is doing replications.  Yet he keeps messaging?  Why?  So secret?  And you now deny this?  Wake up.  Smell the coffee.  We're so done - so over done here.  Why do you keep posting when you promised to get off this thread?  Go do your damage somewhere else.  I'd like to somehow find a decent thread left after this facile attempt to leave me with nothing but road kill.

ashtweth_nihilisti

Rose there will be more collaboration and replications  if you let every one work with out these "concerns" of yours that you have which get blown out of proportion, there has to be some good left in that lady we all fell in love with and helped. So Aaron, Glen and Harvey will bounce back and more will replicate if you stop trying to cause diversion and ,for F's sake, i heard about Aaron, what can be possibly gained  from fighting amongst our selves?

Rose for F's sake, ! it was more sad for me that you got banned Rose, how much of a toll do you think your having on us all?, guess you never thought of this.?  Fine, ill leave you push every one away Unbelievable. Rose. Just make sure those that the message should remain that those who ask Glen Q's talk about the technology not this bullshitter's paranoia. That is got to go ROSE.

Ash

?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm

Rosemary Ainslie

Ashtweth.  Paranoia is based on an imagined confrontation.  I imagine nothing.  I have absolutely no interest in continuing any further discussion on this matter.  If you post again I shall either delete it or ignore it.

Rosemary

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 21, 2010, 12:08:00 PM

so why then, is glen sending these messages to me?
QuoteCOP>17 ???
« Sent to: WilbyInebriated on: August 18, 2010, 12:59:43 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Save PMSave PM Remove this messageRemove
Hi,

Here is a folder in my SkyDrive public file on what happened through the association with Rosemary Ainslie.

http://cid-6b7817c40bb20460.office.live.com/browse.aspx/.Public/Mosfet%20Heater/Legal%20-%20Notes

Start with the Tektronix file and then go to the Lab ..... any suppression is being done by RA ..... starting in October 2002 not by me.

Glen

notice the frustrated triple question mark smiley right after COP>17... what do you think he is trying to infer ash? and i think he is being more than explicit with this statement he made: "any suppression is being done by RA"

ash, instead of ranting on about what you, harvey, glen and aaron, etc. have done, why don't you get back to talking about the technology? or better yet, demonstrating it? you haven't done that once since you started posting here in this thread, all the while repeating that demand to rosemary...

if anyone has a problem with me posting a message glen sent to me, i have three words for you... OPEN SOURCE FORUM... if you don't want it in the open, keep it to yourself.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe