Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Rose:

It is even easier than that.  At the top of the home page on the left where it says (in my case) Hello Pirate88179.  Directly under that is my avatar and to the right of my avatar are several links as follows:

Show unread posts since last visit
Show new replies to your posts (This is the only one I use all of the time)
Total time logged in

Now, if you do not see those choices there, that is easy to fix.  If all you see over there are:

Free Energy
Hello Rosemary
Home Forum Help Search Moderate Profile My messages members downloads logout

Then you need to open up your header.  This is done by going over to the top right of the homepage and, just after the date (Under the photos of those famous folks) you will see a little box with a "+" inside it.  Click on the + and it will open the header.

I leave mine open all the time and the "Show new replies to your posts" is the best tool and is not available on the menu on the left where Mark suggested you go.  This allows you to follow and read any new post to any topic you have ever posted in here.  That is how I can keep up with all of my moderator duties and remember what topics i have been following.

I believe I tried to point this all out to you before but, possibly it was someone else.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Pirate88179 on September 07, 2010, 09:47:24 PM
Rose:

It is even easier than that.  At the top of the home page on the left where it says (in my case) Hello Pirate88179.  Directly under that is my avatar and to the right of my avatar are several links as follows:

Show unread posts since last visit
Show new replies to your posts (This is the only one I use all of the time)
Total time logged in

Now, if you do not see those choices there, that is easy to fix.  If all you see over there are:

Free Energy
Hello Rosemary
Home Forum Help Search Moderate Profile My messages members downloads logout

Then you need to open up your header.  This is done by going over to the top right of the homepage and, just after the date (Under the photos of those famous folks) you will see a little box with a "+" inside it.  Click on the + and it will open the header.

I leave mine open all the time and the "Show new replies to your posts" is the best tool and is not available on the menu on the left where Mark suggested you go.  This allows you to follow and read any new post to any topic you have ever posted in here.  That is how I can keep up with all of my moderator duties and remember what topics i have been following.

I believe I tried to point this all out to you before but, possibly it was someone else.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Bill

DONE IT.  many thanks again Bill.  You really are kind.  I know someone told me what to do but I don't always pay due heed.  Apologies if that was you.

I wonder if Harti couldn't revise the software a bit and make all this more user friendly?  The other thing that would be nice is 'colour'.  And I'd love to see that trick of putting 'viewers' at the bottom of the thread page as they do at EF.com.  Just a thought.  Maybe you and he could sort something out?  It would be nice.

Kindest regards as ever,
Rosie

Pirate88179

Rose:

Thank you for your thanks, I am glad it helped.

Color?  There are many choices here for color and background, etc.  I keep mine as plain as possible for faster page loading but, if you really want it, I will look into finding out how to do that.  There are a lot of things the users can adjust here, for example, I am running Firefox with adblock and no script.  I do not see any ads at all and this makes the pages load very fast.

I am not all that familiar with the software Stefan is using but, over the years, I have learned how to tweak a few things here and there.  PM me if you want me to look into how to change something for you.

Bill   PS I am a moderator on certain topic areas and many topics, but not on the site itself.

Pirate88179

Rose:

I looked it up. (colors)

Go to your profile.

Select "Look and Layout" from the tab marked modify profile. (its a drop down menu)

3 lines down from those tabs now select "change" next to Current Theme.  Choose the theme that you want.  I use the basic, less distracting.

Hope this helps.

Bill

twinbeard

Hi Rosemary,

A picture is indeed worth a thousand words...  those renders are very telling.  I have put together similar 3d models as a result, and time permitting, will attempt to make visuals representing what I am talking about with multitudes of tiny particles as opposed to spheres.  To be clear, that is a lithium nucleus you have modeled?  I am reviewing your other documents... my time is short at the moment with customers and my little ones, so pardon my delay in responding.  Also, I am not sure what 3d modeling package you are using, but I have experience with the concepts involved in modeling from similar work some time ago.  NURBS curves and surfaces might be quite handy for you in this process... they allow control over movement/placement of single or multiple vertices
as opposed to the entire piece of geometry.

Hi Bill,
Nice to meet you.  Great work on the EB and Joule Thief... good to see another Jolly Roger on the horizon;)

Cheers,
Twinbeard