Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aG_DtkoV8Wo?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aG_DtkoV8Wo?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

nievesoliveras

For clarity of the last @rosemary post

A magnetic field of a stationary magnet or Faraday lines of force

http://www.youtube.com/v/aG_DtkoV8Wo?hl=en&fs=1

Rosemary Ainslie

Hi Loner...and Jesus.  I had NO idea you'd sorted out that link for me Jesus.  MANY THANKS INDEED.  And Loner, you're right.  The lines are better expressed with more of them.  I think there is another description of the lines - we're still working on the narrative.  This one is meant to 'highlight' the 'invisiblity'?  Maybe?  Not quite sure.

I'm still working on that narrative.  It's been a nightmare trying to find the right register.  The object here is to 'clarify' the thesis - but right now the simplicity of presentation is somewhat insultingly simplistic.  Never struggled so much over anything.  But I've rather shelved this for a week or so.  I need to get back on track.  Thanks loner.  Your interest has re-motivated me.

Kindest regards to you both
Rosie

Rosemary Ainslie

Hi Guys.  We've FINALLY got our switching apparatus switching.  Very nice negative numbers and a nice wobbly waveform.  But nothing in the way of heat on the resistor.  We should have a computer up to record numbers - hopefully as soon as tomorrow. 

And hopefully - tomorrow - we'll be able to test it at higher voltages.  We're still establishing the base line with the standard - not so standard resistor.  So.  The start of spring and we're finally getting to do our tests.  It's been a LONG haul.

As soon as we get the data capture number up I'll start feeding through numbers here.  May be boring presentations but hopefully interesting reading.

Spring is sprung,
The grass is riz
I wonder where the boidie is?
The boid is on the wing
Which is absoid.  The wing is on the boid.

Just a tribute to the worst poem ever penned - and possibly one of the most widely quoted.  LOL.

Regards,
Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

Hi again.  I was hoping to get some data down for this morning - but the delays have set in again.  Our computer needs to be installed and a cable link established.  Hopefully this will be done tomorrow or soon thereafter.

I'll definitely be in a position to take some photographs tomorrow with the switches both IGBT and MOSFET up and running - and - at its least - a picture off the scope we're using.  Another - en route - but we're using Tektronix here - albeit not of the same 'class' as our open source experiments. 

We've also had some extra lighting installed in the lab.  It's coming on.  Really nicely.   ;D

Regards,
Rosemary