Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Hopefully this time I'll get it right.  A tribute to the skills at scale modelling - by Theo - and a tribute to our students who are helping build the real thing in conjuction with the French Institute of Technology.

helicalred

Rosemary Ainslie

Hi - another Bill?  It's a satellite.  SA have only ever sent one up into orbit.  This is a new one proposed - and being built in conjunction with a couple of campuses here in the Western Cape.  We're all very proud of the efforts - and I think with good reason.  Actually there are two being built.  I just thought I need pay some small tribute to these HUGE inroads our academic scientists are covering.  And I happened to know the maker of the scale model.

It's entirely OFF topic - but I'm sort of associated with one of these campuses - and just wanted to point out how PROGRESSIVE and EXCELLENT are  the general academic standards.  We're third world in many, many ways.  But when one looks at this standard of expertise - education - skills - and so on - then I know we're certainly NOT third world in educational standards.  It's a source of endless pride.

Regards,
Rosemary

helicalred

Thanks Rosemary, Now I understand.

Keep up the good work,
- Bill (Yup. Another one. Ubiquitous aren't we?)

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: helicalred on September 23, 2010, 08:39:40 AM

- Bill (Yup. Another one. Ubiquitous aren't we?)

;D  I'm not complaining.  It's a nice name - and seems to belong to some really nice people.  Thanks for the good wishes. 

Kindest regards,
Rosemary