Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope

Magnets, all just another bag of magnets.  Rosie, of course the burning house example is full of many elements.  But it is a clue to us of their nature when we have so little house now and so much carbon left. 
I found that obscure link on storing hho  EXCITING NEWS
http://www.examiner.com/breakthrough-energy-in-national/ohmasa-gas-makes-water-as-fuel-more-feasible

Sorry this is off topic a bit but important to all.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Hope on October 04, 2010, 11:03:24 AM
Magnets, all just another bag of magnets.  Rosie, of course the burning house example is full of many elements.  But it is a clue to us of their nature when we have so little house now and so much carbon left. 
I found that obscure link on storing hho  EXCITING NEWS
http://www.examiner.com/breakthrough-energy-in-national/ohmasa-gas-makes-water-as-fuel-more-feasible

Sorry this is off topic a bit but important to all.

Thanks for the link Hope.  I get it that the storage has been the problem?  In any event - it looks very promising.  Regarding carbon - I sort of understand that it's plentiful and there must be something about the atom that renders it so perfectly suited to form the basis of 'life'. 

Rosemary Ainslie

I've copied this over from another thread.  It's on topic precisely because it's in line with my thesis.  Sorry for the duplication - to those who've already read it.

Guys, I've mentioned this before.  I'm not sure how our meters determine the resistance of anything but have been advised that the meter itself applies a small current and it then measures the rate of flow.  This effectively means that the the higher the resistance the more 'blocked' is the current flow which then becomes the Ohmage 'measure' of that resistance.

Well.  I have some cylindrical magnets - ferrite - very small - I'll try and get a photo up here at some stage but I've left those magnets on campus.  In any event, the point is this.  I can join those magnets in a string that it's roughly equivalent to an 8 guage wire.  And regardless of the 'length' it seems that I can simply NOT measure any resistance at all.  In effect a permanent magnet enables the flow of current - and in a cylindrical bar magnet which is the actual construct of that string - then it enables the current flow in either direction.  I see this - in the mind's eye - as the applied current running either through or around the flux of those magnets depending on the polarities presented when taking that measurement.

What it seems to show is this.  Current flow is not materially 'restricted' in this flow by another magnetic field imposed in that path, so to speak and continues it's path through or around that magnet at an angle of 180 degrees.  One magnetic field interacts with another field at an angle of 180 degrees.  Could this perhaps be some kind of evidence that current itself simply comprises magnetic fields?  If so then here's the proposal.

Resistance would then be a measure of those magnetic fields - inside the material being measured - that is not aligned at an angle of 180 degrees to the applied current flow.  Wherever it is that these magnetic fields are situated - whether atomic or extraneous to those atoms - they are then able to 'resist' the 180 degrees interaction from a 'magnetic field' or 'flux field.  In other words resistance or Ohmage would actually then be a measure of the magnetic potential of the material itself?

So.  When we use two different metals with two different resistances, then there would be a difference in their magnetic conditions and somehow the galvanic effect is exploiting this difference?  Maybe?  That's certainly the only explanation that I can find that logically explains this.  But it's just a thought.

Regards,
Rosemary

Hope

This is what I was trying to get at describing links of chain at 180 degrees difference.  Great that this links with what your saying.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Hope on October 05, 2010, 12:26:39 AM
This is what I was trying to get at describing links of chain at 180 degrees difference.  Great that this links with what your saying.

;D  Great stuff Hope.  We're still on the same page.