Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: TinselKoala on October 18, 2010, 08:24:41 PM
And as far as teeth go... well, time will tell which one of us is right, and about what.

AND BTW TK - time has already told us which one of us is right.  Not sure why you think the question is still out there.  The replication of the experiment was all that was needed.  The fact that the replicator wanted to claim this as a discovery - does not negate the value of the replication.  In fact it rather enhances it.  All that we know is that you did not - yourself -  manage a replication.  But I'm not sure if that doesn't speak to a lack of experimental talent rather than a lack of required evidence - with respect. 

Our challenge now is to try and get all this energy to a more usable value.  But the experiment itself - to proof of concept?  That's done and dusted.

Regards,
Rosemary

TinselKoala

Rosemary, replication -- or rather repetition -- of an error does not "prove" your conjectures at all.

And a result that depends on the kinds of analyses that you have used, to manifest itself at all, is no kind of usable result at all.

You are forgetting some things about my work concerning your reported experiment. For example, I showed how you arrived at your mistaken results by improperly integrating your power waveforms, and I showed how to do it correctly within the oscilloscope's math functions, eliminating the error-prone export of data to spreadsheets.

Once you've got a working model that you are happy with and which you KNOW makes your "excess energy", I would be very happy to arrange for the device to be tested, with yourself present if you like, in the world's most sophisticated civilian-operated calorimeter, which can determine once and for all whether or not it's making more heat output than can be contained in the battery running it.

Rosemary Ainslie

Hi TK.  I'm afraid we rather depended on classical protocols to do our measurements.  And the results are unequivocal but only in terms of those protocols.  If they're wrong - then I think that there's no way anyone can measure anything at all.

;D

And thanks for the offer of the calorimeter - but I'll pass.  The heat output is so way in excess of the energy delivered that it's not really required.  But I wish I had your skills on the LeCroy.  Am still struggling.  Fortunately the students are getting up to pace - at light speed. 

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

BTW I took more photographs and somehow managed to delete them.  I'll try again later today. 

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys - good news.  I've actually sourced 6 magnets 1"x1"x1" - and I may have six of them delivered by as early as noon today. 

Here's hoping,

Regards,
Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys - I've been to campus.  We're so on track.  The LeCroy is SUPER.  Very fast, nice triggering - easily enables those multiple data downloads.  We can get pictures downloaded - or graphs from the data - name it.  The only thing it doesn't do is make tea.  And so NEAT.

AND ANOTHER THANKS TO DAVID OF COAST TO COAST.  MUCH APPRECIATED.

WE ARE NEARLY THERE GUYS.  I realise that - for those who've been following our experiment - they've also been fraught with delays.  But we now have 4 different oscillators to test each and every resistor.  And, finally, they're all up and running. 

I"ve got some photos to download later today and then, 'tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow' - that sort of 'crept along'  in that 'petty pace'  LOL.  Seems like it's finally arriving.  Thank you God.

Regards,
Rosemary