Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys - I've got delivery of our magnets 6 x 1"x1"x1".  I sort of 'hung' a couple of these on a thread and noted that it developed a kind of 'jitter' that outlasted any previous construct that I'd put together.  Must have been for over a 2 hours that I was watching it.  But I left it running when I went to sleep - and this morning...IT'S GONE.  Clearly this too has found it's rest state.   

The good news is that these magents are really STRONG.  They're ferrite but I've never handled ferrite with this kind of field strength.  Hopefully it'll survive the 'cut' as we're going to be shaping this with a wire cutter.  I'll keep you posted.

Regards,
Rosemary

markdansie

Hi Rosemary
Sorry about the late delays in answer to your question
1. No the crietria was not that it had to be closed looped for the tests we did however it was a complete fraud...full confession from the inventor. However in this particular case it was claimed to be a self running magnetic motor (was one of the best frauds i had ever seen he should be at Las Vagas as a magition)
2. My specialty is magnetic motors, Hydrogen but no expert in electronics so I use engineers and physists where the need arises. In many cases it is mis measurement (especially pulsed devices) and some cases people want to believe so hard they only see the data they want to see. In a few caes it just straight fraud. I am blessed to have a world wide network of people who are highly recognised in their fields of expertise.
3. When it comes to testing we follow scientific principles with an open mind. We do not alwasy need an explanation why something does what it does but we do need the data to support the claims.
5. I am well aware of what you are trying to do and have praise for the way you are going about it. Y

markdansie

Hi Again
I hit send accidently
To finish of my last post I want to say your work will challenge some long held beliefs which is a good thing. I know what you are trying to achieve but my interest is in through heat disepation or other you may indeed abtain a greater than cop1. I am also interested in the results you obtain in hitting that sweet spot is laymans terms.
Please continue your fine work and professional approach. many will challenge your results but this is important and part of the process. Peer review is always healthy good or bad. It is important not to take things personally and always respect other people opinions.
I have always had an approach of surrounding myself with sceptics and people who try and shoot things down, I find them of immense value...far more than fair weather friends.
In regards to the MIB you need not worry, I even have ex spooks as some of my associates. Times have changed. There is some serious research being done involving big bucks that never hit the forums and security is never an issue. Your computer issue was proberbly a run of the mill hacker..believe me they are everywhere as I experienced when managing the IT section of a University.
Kind Regards
Mark 

Rosemary Ainslie

Hi again Mark,

I think I may, by sheer co-incidence - have found out about that scam you referred to.  If it's the same one - then there were a few people somewhat impoverished.  But I'll check into it better.  Glad to hear that the closed loop isn't the ultimate criteria for guaging efficiency.  It would be hard.  But, in a way, I think I'm trying to explore this with my magnetic monopoles.  That gadget to 'toss into a teacup' - is actually something that I envision is possible.  But I'll first need to wait and see the outcome of those tests.    ::) LOL

Incidentally the construct is going to be wire cut - final decision.  It's doable - subject only to finding some way of taking the gunk away from the cutter as it's unlikely to 'flush'.  But a second company is also going to do those same shapes in plastic - so that we can experiment with the 'imbalance'.  It may be that we only need 4 or five of those pyramids and we'll need an appropriate or duplicate shape to hold in that 'gap'.  Hope that's clear.  Else those magnets will fall out of line and I rather think the shape and 'positional' symmetry will be required.  Golly.  I feel I'm inventing a new vocab here guys.  Sorry.  It's the best I can do.

Glad you approve our work Mark.  There's not that many who do.  And even less members who even follow this thread.  I keep logging into that 'who's on forum' option - and seldom see anyone but guests.  In any event.  I press on regardless.  I feel that unless I do - I'll again be accused of 'hidden patent interests'.  This should be paid to any such nonsense.  Then too - it should also help if those bright sparks out there can make good sense of what I'm writing.  It needs to be interpreted into language that you guys feel more au fait and comfortable with - my own being essentially layman's language - at best.

And Mark - thanks again for the encouragement.  It's always appreciated.  I must admit that I feel I'm talking to myself most of the time.  But I don't really care.  Just as long as these things can be put on record - lest any try and claim exclusive rights to it again.

Take good care.  Delighted always to find those who are advancing applications.  We're doing our bit here too.  But it's at snail's pace - which is why I'm dipping into those other designs that have haunted me for so long.  And regarding the trolls and sceptics.  When they're clever it's a pleasure.  But such are few and far between. 

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

spinn_MP

Dear Rosemary!

Sorry for all the bad taste and troubles with my (rare) posts...

I'd really love to see your success... But, so far, i haven't see anything which would helped me to see the benefits or even understand your "invention"...?

In short, try to cut out the crap, and start to defend your "work"....  OK?
;)

Sorry, that wasn't nice, I know.... Sorry.

Will you, please, show at least some kind of a proof for your claims?

I mean, like the real proof? It's not so hard... If there's really something...
Cheers!