Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

truthbeknown

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM
Guys.  This thread will be devoted to the development of our first application designed around exploiting the principles of our COP>17 circuit variously also known as a Mosfet Heating Circuit.  Full details of the circuit will be posted together with the proposed tests all of which will be conducted on a local university campus.  We've finally got this to an academic forum and will have the real benefit of some critical academic evaluations.  There are a great number of posts to be transferred and this will take me some time.  But watch this space.  Harti has kindly allowed his forum for the systematic disclosure of all information related to this in the interests of keeping this fully available to Open Source.  I will be dealing with all aspects related to this both on early tests, test replications and future tests.

Rosemary
http://www.scribd.com/aetherevarising

So. Where are the results, pics, and videos?

truthbeknown

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on July 24, 2010, 11:51:48 AM
@Otto
I answered this - modified it and then ... deleted it.  Not intended.  And I'm frankly not that interested to try and re-iterate my points or my post.

Intrigued with your need to 'wright even more misleadings' Otto.  Not sure if you mean 'right' as in correct or write as in write.  LOL.  I feel you need to 'wright these rongs' if you mean us to understand you.  In any event, I take you that you mean 'right' as in correct?  Then the next question is do you mean to correct your own 'misleadings' or those of others?  Perhaps myself?  I'd be glad of some clarification.  In view of the fact that you have neither read the thesis nor the papers - then I assume you'll be working on generalised impressions of what either constitute and represent.  It'll be an interesting exercise in 'presumption' or 'assumption' ... whichever.

One point I WOULD STRESS.  I sincerely hope you do improve on our co-efficient of performance.  But I doubt that adding to the complexity of a circuit will cut it.  But it would be nice if it does.  In my view there's only one way forward from here and that's upwards.  OU technology is very definitely in its infancy.

So. Is it funny to make fun of others language translations? The Open Source Forum is made up of individuals from many countries and languages.

Rosemary Ainslie

Truthbeknown.  It is in the most extraordinarily bad taste that you reference a post from a member who is no longer with us.

I have reported this post of yours as I find it positively indecent.  There is a world of difference between a 'tease' and a criticism.  Clearly it eludes you.  I think our moderators will see here why it is that I have so little respect for you and this post of yours is the evidence needed to prove how you are trying to flame my threads and ALL my posts. 

Rosemary

truthbeknown

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on October 28, 2010, 07:08:34 PM
Truthbeknown.  It is in the most extraordinarily bad taste that you reference a post from a member who is no longer with us.

I have reported this post of yours as I find it positively indecent.  There is a world of difference between a 'tease' and a criticism.  Clearly it eludes you.  I think our moderators will see here why it is that I have so little respect for you and this post of yours is the evidence needed to prove how you are trying to flame my threads and ALL my posts. 

Rosemary

You are very good at digging at people. The readers should know. Also that you have not come through with the pics and videos from "on campus" Always an excuse from you. Readers beware...but of course this will be deleted shortly anyways.....

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: truthbeknown on October 28, 2010, 04:23:36 PM

So. Where are the results, pics, and videos?

And what exactly are your 'rights' that you can DEMAND results pictures or videos?  The readers here Truthbeknown are very well aware of the fact that we have a project here that is funded by those students who GIVE THEIR TIME to this project.  No-one is paid for their involvement.  It is extracurricular and all are doing their best to fit in the tasks and tests as and when they can.  For my part it is enough that this is on campus that the results will be both recorded and supervised under the guidance of experts. 

If and when you devote YOUR life to the promotion of clean green as I am doing here - then I think you will be well qualified to DEMAND a performance to some kind of exacting standard.  But I see a dearth of experimental involvement by yourself and find it rather distasteful that you should demand anything at all of me.  Do you presume to think that I am working as I do - to satisfy your time table or that I am doing all this to gratify your requirements on any issue at all?  I assure you you are mistaken.

Rosemary