Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashtweth_nihilisti

Jesus dont try and understand the issue, if you cannot now, it has been spelled out that things she did were deliberate and made no sense, Glen has spelled it out in full color, 6 people have all testified to it, i am one of them, if you dont get it, dont comment, dont tell us to treat people normal, we do , and have tried numerous times to help Rose, thats the point of why we are pointing this all out. Every one who posted and didn't read made  a fool out of themselves. Right in front of the people who contribute, at least we got that out of this time wasting mess.

Ashtweth
?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm

Rosemary Ainslie

AN OPEN LETTER TO STEFAN

Dear Stefan.

I have been hospitalised for nearly a week.  I come back to find my thread has been FLAMED - again - by Glen and all of it OFF TOPIC and this effort has been advanced by Glen and Harvey who CLAIM that I maligned them.  WHERE?  Glen CLAIMS that I have deleted 8 of his posts.  WHERE?????

When you invited me to post here you assured me that I would have moderator status as - without it - I will inevitably be 'attacked' by that 'gang' of unprincipled opportunists - and then I will be banned.  You have breached that agreement and withdrawn that moderator status and have invited GLEN AND HARVEY to start a thread in opposition to my own - which is working against this technology and is dedicated to wrecking my hard work on the thesis and on the applications.

I assure you that there are a large number of readers of my thread.  I know this as it entices an off forum discussion which is getting ever wider.  Why have you taken this stance against me?  Are you under an obligation to give them this license to prevent my advancing either the thesis or the application itself?  Am I becoming too effective?  Are you in league with them?  Certainly their need to silence me is now CLAMOROUS.  What exactly is your commitment to open source if you can allow this.

Please do not pretend that I can continue with any kind of work here if they are given the right as you have now given them - to destroy this thread and my hard work in advancing it.

The flaming that has now occurred co-incided with my efforts at discussing certain aspects of the thesis.  I am entirely satisfied that Harvey and Glen need to SILENCE ME.  Surely the evidence speaks for itself.  Why should they be so anxious to rake up an irrelevant HISTORY - when all I am trying to do is advance a really easy technology?  And for God's sake - LOOK AT THEIR WORK.  Look at EF.COM AND even what they've written on OU.COM.  There is ABSOLUTELY NO interest in taking this further.  If I am not allowed to report on this then it will be KILLED.  IS THAT WHAT YOU ALSO REQUIRE?  It certainly is NOT what I understood your commitment to be when you opened this thread for me.

And what exactly do you mean when you say that you are going to DELETE these threads?  Are you now going to delete this hard work.  Have you even read what you're planning to delete?

Regards,
Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys, I'm in receipt of correspondence from Stefan that I simply do not understand.  In the first instance I was simply giving due record of my thesis and the experimental evidence required to prove it.  Then Glen and Harvey both petitioned Stefan to open their own thread in opposition to my own.  Why?  I was doing them absolutely no harm.  I was not even referencing them.  But Glen's anxiety to find the spotlight can only be achieved by confronting me.  And both he and Harvey have some kind of agenda that is determined to SILENCE me.

It seems that it is working.  You see for yourself what happens when I'm sick.  God alone knows what would happen if I died.  All this knowledge would be BURIED with me.  I appeal to you all to ENTIRELY disregard those stupid - inarticulate - CLAMOROUS posts of Harvey, Glen and Ashtweth - and, IF I am banned as a result of this my PROTEST - then so be it.  What is going on here is abyssimal.  It is absolutely NOT in the interests of either OVER UNITY or FREE ENERGY or the advancement of either.  It is designed to protect that unsubstantiated claim that Glen has got something that is NOT a replication.  And it seems that Stefan is in agreement with their apparent complaints albeit without any substantiation whatsoever.

And it seems that for me to PROTEST the truth is also to be entirely at risk at progressing anything at all.  Certainly not even Stefan sees any need to offer me protection - despite the need being very evident.  In fact - there is now - apparently - the real possibility that all this work will be DELETED.  What the hell.  Where is the interests of Open Source.  What a parody of Open Source.

Regards,
Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

And Stefan.  Ashtweth hints in that broad inarticulate way that he does that he's aware of the identity of Doozy2.  Tell us all, PLEASE how he was given this knowledge?

Regards,
Rosemary

ashtweth_nihilisti

The gig is LONG up Rose, dont distract people any more and leave us get on with the work we are doing.
i am sure you will be banned if you dont take this hint.

Ashtweth Palise
Panacea founder
?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm